Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.05+ £2.95 shipping

on 25 August 2015
Lovely soft liners for the winter months of cycling. Thin enough not to make my shoes feel too tight. Bought Sealskinz liner gloves too to complete the set. My first SealSkinz purchases - pricey but good quality.
on 15 November 2012
Thermal liner socks The QE2 of socks wear these for my 60 mile Sunday morning Peak District. Bike rides. Always cold here even in summer. Before these I was wearing multiple layers of socks. But I couldn't get my shoes on so I bought these my shoes fit perfectly now and my feet are nice and warm. Bought the liner gloves as well But these were a bit baggy on my toes ..
on 29 September 2014
Used these almost daily for my Land's End to John o'Groats cycling trip over 17 days. They stood up to hand-washing and gentle machine washings. Now my favourite pair of socks - extremely comfortable and warm enough at 10ish degrees despite being thin.
on 22 January 2013
I bought these to try and stop my feet from freezing on cold winter evening cycle rides. Overshoes did not help but these did. Worn under another pair of socks, they did the job just fine. They also don't smell and dont have to be washed after every ride, as others advised as well.
on 2 December 2010
These are great, very warm even in the works boots. There was a problem with delivery (they got lost somewhere) which was sorted after some time! All now ok.
on 2 February 2011
the socks are great and there is often an arguent between grandsons about who is wearing them.
good service from sender.
on 12 March 2012
My daughter asked for these socks for her birthday. She's a horserider, already had a pair of SealSkinz gloves which she loved, so she wanted to see if the socks would keep her feet warm and dry. Excellent results, warm dry feet even in the worst of weather.
on 25 February 2015
I found these Merino wool socks and gloves on the SealSkinz.com site at £10 each but opted for Amazon as they were discounted and came with free Prime delivery. Both are described as 'High Merino wool content for extra comfort and [increased] moisture control' but when I rode with them today only the gloves were of any real value - my feet still froze! When I checked the labels, only the gloves have the 98% Merino wool content I would have got direct from SealSkinz - the socks (2 pairs) only have 42% with the rest manufactured materials.
A waste of money - go to SealSkinz and get 98% Merino wool content for both socks and gloves!
on 4 March 2013
Extremely comfortable to wear, worn during a visit to Lapland and never once felt the cold to my feet. Paired with Sealskinz waterproof socks I never felt any cold or wet at all. Excellent product. Strongly recommended.
on 5 January 2015
I cycle regularly in the cold. I can't really say these socks have made any discernible difference at all. They are quite comfortable, but beware when tumble drying them - I have unwittingly managed to shrink mine and they are now too small. OK I didn't read any washing instructions, but if you can't tumble dry a pair of socks this day and age is there really any point in having them?