Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Revue - The Best of Paul Reddick
Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 October 2007
This CD is a 'best of' featuring cuts from a number of Paul's previous CDs and side projects. Therefore not only do you get a bumper total of 18 tracks but also great variety - band tracks, duo tracks, tracks with brass etc. etc.

The CD begins in fine style with "I'm a criminal", which features great lead guitar from Colin Linden, who also produced many of the tracks. As well as handling all the vocals Paul also plays really nice harmonica, both diatonic and chromatic.

I'd never heard of Paul Reddick before hearing the track "Smokehouse", which I thought was really good. I really liked the unusual production, which left me wanting to hear more. I went out and bought the CD and I'm really glad I did, a very good modern sound but firmly rooted in the blues tradition. Reminds me of the kind of thing being done in Britain by Ian Siegal.