Format: DVD|Change

on 20 September 2010
I got this pretty much because of Rob too... and he isn't in it too much, and when he is, he doesn't say a lot, but his acting is good and it's a nice enough film, and he does have some of the funnier lines in the film. It touches on some serious issues, but doesn't dwell on them. Catherine Tate was pretty good too...it's a nice watch, probably worth a rental fee so for the money to buy it from here, it's worth it.
on 9 May 2016
Not very good
on 22 April 2010
Bought this a few days ago and watched last night - really enjoyed it :) Nice little film, good performances from all characters - liked Robert Pattinson's loveable nerd character and Catherine Tate was great in this - and I'm not a fan of hers normally!
on 13 June 2015
I like it
on 12 May 2009
VERY TASTEFULL AND BRILLIANT STORY..
I ENJOED VERY MUCH TO SEE II.
I HAVE BUY IT TO SEE ROBER PATTINSON, AND I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED FOR HIS PERFORMANCE, REALLY FUNNY...
on 28 January 2011
i brought this movie becuase it had robert pattinson in it but you rarely see him in the movie.altough i rarely saw robert this film was humorus abd captivating.
on 14 August 2009
excellent little movie, never realised how talented c tate is , the young actors were very good especially = robert pattinson he is good in anything
on 12 March 2015
Great.
on 11 July 2009
I really enjoyed this movie. I purchased it because Robert Pattinson is in it,I think he is a wonderfull actor.
on 19 June 2009
I liked it a lot. This is movie surprised me. Good actors showing the reality of a crazy mother.