Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 September 2010
i like mosted types of music i heard this wee man on utv news about 2 years ago one night and he sand a song and he was brillant i don t know the name of the song but i bought this cd and it is very easy listen to its just the voice hard to explain but i enjoy his songs thanking mojo
on 27 November 2009
This album is absolutely brilliant, Christie Hennessy had such a beautiful voice, its a real pleasure to listen to
on 21 September 2011
How can anyone say that any album from the late,great Christie Hennessy be disappointing ? im amazed! I was introduced to this mans music through a friend,and was saddened he died at the age of 62, so sad ! This album is a must for anyone who likes irish folk music, this is my third album by Christie Hennessy,this one arrived today and i havnt stopped playing it.
on 30 November 2013
When I was a young boy my mother used to sing me songs from Christie Hennessy. I grew up not knowing who the man was and who he sung with. Later I discovered it was his daughter. My mum was trying to get his music locally to no avail, especially after his death in December 2011. This album has all of her favourites and sitting listening to it with her today as she sung along invoked so many memories. You would have to like this style of music to listen it and enjoy it but for me its more than that - its alink to the past and something I share with my mother. Great album
on 25 October 2012
I saw Christie when he supported Jimmy Nail in the 90`s at Wembley and he stole the show.His beautiful, gentle Irish music is his wonderful legacy and this CD covers some of his finest music.
on 12 March 2014
I had not come across any of Christie's work until I was lucky enough to see it featured on Amazon and for this I shall be eternally grateful. He is portrayed as being a gentle soul whose singing and songwriting are a delight. I bought this CD about 2 years ago and played it incessantly: Now when I play it, it is like listening to an old friend.
on 20 March 2013
Having only heard Christie on a single track I sent for this album , the delivery was excellent and the Album very good , great singer and writer
on 31 January 2009
The product was in perfect condition and contained the songs as listed on amazon. It was delivered promptly and arrived in time for Christmas.
on 3 April 2014
I watched a documentary on Christie and was determined to hear more of his songs, wasn't disappointed one bit....just listen to the lyrics.
on 17 March 2016
Very pleased with product and delivery