on 21 November 2008
This CD was not what i expected. I thought it would be mostly orchestral music. But it sounds as though its played with a spanish guitar (I'm not a music expert so i may be wrong!) with orchestral backing. It beautiful and i almost used it for walking down the aisle but decided for a church as traditional as mine it was a little inappropriate.

It is very moving though and i couldnt get the thought of walking down the aisle to "When you Wish Upon a Star" for ages it just sounded so perfect.

Definately worth listening to if you are an avid Disney fan and are getting married!
on 31 July 2014
This CD is very nice indeed. The pieces are all instrumental, no singing. It can sound a bit cheesy to be honest. But it's very relaxing and as another reviewer mentioned, slightly Spanish guitarish. I am very happy with the CD and will play a few of the tunes at my non-religious wedding as background music. My favourites are Love Is A Song, A Whole New World, and the Lavender tune.
on 11 January 2012
I am using the first song for walking down the aisle!!! It will be perfect, and the best part is its not toooooo disney that its cheesy :)
on 2 July 2014
Not quite the Disney wedding music I hoped for but good as background music at a wedding .
on 17 June 2015
I bought this to play during our wedding breakfast and it was a massive hit! It is subtle so not full on obvious "DISNEY!" and most of the songs are older original Disney like Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast, Lady & the Tramp etc. It sounds like the tracks are played on a Spanish guitar which is a lovely sound. Very relaxing too.
on 24 November 2011
I brought this CD with the intention to play at my wedding as I am a massive Disney fan...and it is perfect!! Nice relaxing music, all of the favourite love songs, all done very well and not in your face disney! I would definately recommend this to people planning their wedding and wanting a touch of disney :)
on 30 May 2014
Had this playing in the background at our fairytale themed wedding reception,just beautiful. Great conversation starter around the wedding breakfast tables as guests tried to identify the disney tracks and films. We now use it as a lullaby soother for our baby son to go to sleep too, very calming!
on 18 February 2013
Being a huge Disney fan I had to have this CD. It's definitely giving me musical inspiration for my wedding next year. Sharks mostly like to have in the background !

Love this CD. Beautiful arrangements and simple melodies
on 6 October 2011
Brought for our wedding in a Castle.
Was beautiful on the day and received many compliments.
We now play it to our 1yr old daughter who will dance or settle for a nap to it

Smashing purchase for any occasion :)
on 24 November 2014
Actually bought this to help put my 1 year old son to sleep as I love disney & oh my gosh, it works!!!! It also works on my 2 month old niece. Def recommend it for putting baby to sleep!