on 9 March 2013
This is exactly what I expected, a great tomahawk to complete an indian fancy dress outfit.

The item was dispatched in time, however the product never arrived at my house within the specified delivery time. When I contacted the seller they replied immediately, dispatched another one first class and I had it the following day. So I am very pleased with the seller's conduct and would recommend them as well as the product.
on 17 April 2016
Bought as part of my granddaughter's Pocahontas dressing up outfit but too dangerous for young children as it quite hard and will hurt if hit
on 4 June 2011
Bought to go with a fancy dress outfit (Indian Brave Fancy Dress Costume) and it finished it off beautifully. Just one warning - the head of the axe is harder than you think and could cause some damage (especially the pointy end)!
6 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2017
Good very reasonably priced
on 13 March 2013
To be honest had I realised what I was getting I would have put something together myself. The feathers are birds bum fluff, the axe is weirdly flexible but still hurts if you hit someone with it and the stick is a basic bamboo cane with a crack down the middle. However seeing as I didn't make anything this did work a treat and provided the right kind of look for a fancy dress party.
on 25 November 2016
This product was much smaller than expected.
on 1 November 2013
Grandkids loved this to complete Indian dress up set. Feather attachments come away easily is the only gripe I have for this - not recommended for younger children.
on 19 March 2014
This is great for my world book day costume. The product arrived promptly and in good condition. It fitted through the letter box.
on 23 April 2014
is what it is as described, used this for fancy dress went as an indian looked really good, really sturdy and strong
on 24 August 2013
Bought for 6 yr old boy's birthday and he was really taken with it. So much so that his 7yr old brother asked if he could have one too.