Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£0.49+ £0.50 shipping

on 22 September 2014
I know this only cost pennies but it lasted all of five minutes before it burst. My five year old granddaughter was having great fun, asking members of the family to take a seat, she was upset when the cushion burst after four or five times. I was disappointed with this purchase and annoyed that my granddaughter was upset. Don't bother with this.
on 28 November 2012
I still remember this when i used to be younger, it certainly goes down well with todays younger generation. Hours of fun and they never get bored.
on 28 May 2014
Cheap dangerous rubbish......blew it up twice and sat on it to amuse my son on the second sitting it exploded
on 25 December 2013
It worked great for about 5 or 6 goes, but then after the bottom of a dainty 5 year old sat on it through a big soft cushion the side blew out.

I wouldn't recommend purely on the basis that these have to generally be taking at least 5yr olds weight or more and mine didn't.
on 14 May 2014
Grandson loved the sound of the farts - and the smile on his face was priceless. Don't expect too much - in fact a few pints of craft ale and a decent curry would make a better sound. And the effects of the beer & curry would last longer than this.
on 2 November 2013
Brilliant ! Came in yellow which turned out great as thats my daughters favourite colour, cant wait for fun with this ! Recommend**
on 27 October 2013
My 2 toddlers loved this. Much fun to be had.
Alas, whoopee cushions never last and within 2 weeks it was dead. But for the price it did ok and you can't expect much more from a whoopee cushion.
Thanks for the fun!
on 20 January 2014
Basically, I blew some air into it, placed it under a cushion, got my 5 year old to sit on it and it split open. Fairly sure that is not what is meant to happen, the ones I had when I was young would produce pretty convincing fart noises, this one failed in every respect and should simply be named 'Cushion' due to its inability to whoopee.
on 11 January 2016
Good ole Whoopie Cushion. Kids get a good laugh out of them. Only negative, they taste & smell really strong so blowing them up isn't very pleasant. They are what they are. I suppose, yes, I would recommend them. Good stocking fillers.
on 7 July 2016
Bought these for my grandson's who at their young age love anything lavatorial , bought two one burst the first time used, the second lasted over Christmas, I ques for the price they are OK and the boys had fun with them