Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 8|Style: Toes Plasters|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 September 2017
As someone who has recently taken up running, I developed a blister on the ball of my left foot. This was entirely due to my own stupidity and running in completely unsuitable socks on one occasion.

I was recommended Compeed plasters and to say these little things have been a revelation to me would be an understatement.

Upon putting one of the plasters on the blister, the cushioning was immediately apparent and I was able to run on it within an hour. The discomfort was gone as the plaster provides a level of cushioning that goes way beyond what one might expect.

Furthermore, the brand claims that the plaster is fine to shower in has proven correct. Four day later, after 8 showers, the plaster finally came loose - revealing little of the blister that was once there.

Another reviewer said that the plasters they received were not the "Extreme" variant. I have to say that mine were and I've photographed the small plastic box they come in to show this.

I genuinely cannot recommend these enough. I'd not hesitate to buy again and will take them anywhere I'm going to be doing a fair amount of walking.
review image review image review image
on 10 December 2016
These work really well both as a preventative measure and particularly after the event when a blister is already raw and burst, quickly removing the discomfort and getting you back up to speed. I'm very impressed with them, and always carry them in the first aid kit now. Well worth the money.
on 17 June 2017
These do an excellent job of protecting blisters and usually last for several days as claimed by the manufacturer. They also appear to keep the skin correctly hydrated and aid healing. They are a bit pricey if you are treating blisters over more than a few days, so I have deducted a star for value for money.

I would not hesitate to carry a pack in a rucksack or pocket while walking because there is nothing like a large blister to stop you in your tracks. I see these as being more for emergency use rather than longer term treatment because of the cost. Zinc oxide tape, also available from multiple sellers on Amazon, is a good way of preventing vulnerable areas of the foot from rubbing and is therefore an inexpensive way to prevent blister formation on a long hike.
on 17 April 2016
I have never found a blister plaster which has worked so effectively. I used these plasters while breaking in some rather aggressively painful Doc Martens, and these plasters removed all trace of the pain due to their effective cushioning of the damaged area. I'd recommend these to anyone who has trouble with shoes rubbing on their heels.
on 16 February 2017
The most comfortable blister plasters I've ever bought, and the only ones I buy anymore... I find with the ordinary compeed plasters if i go out with one on i can still feel my shoe rubbing and its painful, but not with these 'Extreme' ones they are extra cushioned which means pain free walking!
on 19 September 2016
Have used Comspeed for years, use these before I go on long treks to prevent my boots rubbing the top of my toes, also use the heel plasters as well to prevent those horrible blisters popping up out of knowhere. Excellent adhesion makes them stay in place for the most part.
Also very good if you have blisters already!
on 11 May 2017
These are miracle workers. After going on a hike in a pair of sandals, I ended up with blisters galore; real monsters. When I used compeed, I hardly noticed them. Allowing me to continue hiking the following days, this time in proper shoes.
on 26 February 2016
Love these. Before I bought these I always thought Compeed were a huge rip-off, but I was breaking in some Doc Martens and knew that regular cloth plasters wouldn't do the trick so I caved and bought these. No regrets at all. They last a few days and do not peel off and best of all, I didn't rub off these plasters, unlike cloth plasters
on 7 July 2016
I am fairly new to the running malarkey and didn't realise how much a blister could not only hurt but prevent you from exercising. The plasters come in a small plastic box that is easy to keep in your running bag. The medium size plasters pretty much covered my heal and did exactly what they say on the tin. Well worth the money.
on 8 August 2016
I always make sure I have some compeed blister plasters with me as I have a tendency to get blisters quite easily. These are a great buy and small for the little ones that can pop up on your toes. Definitely worth having some with you at all times!