#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 4 April 2012
I bought the Babblebrook grey rabbit family for my partners 8 year old daughter for christmas gone. I'd never looked into Sylvanian families before. . .the collection/range is huuuge!

The grey rabbit family of which there is seven are great quality. Build quality is very good with moveable limbs and head. The clothes look great, all have individual styles as well as personalities! This provides for a good learning base for make believe play for your child, doing different voices and such! Plus it does give them a sense of family values during play I would imagine? even if from a single parent family! There's Mother, Father and children including a baby.

Did you know the brother and sister called Richard and Judy are named after, wait for it! . . . Richard and Judy Madeley!

Cool or what? :)

The Sylvanian stuff is very collectable too, so it's also a good investment if looked after. You never know, 50 years down the line your little one may be rolling these out on the Antiques roadshow! :)
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2012
This is a lovely larger 'celebration' family set from Sylvanian Families.
Seven members all in all, which consists of Father Rocky, Mother Crystal, big brother Richard, sister Judy, and younger siblings Bubba, Breezy and baby Coral
The rabbits are sweetly dressed (with babygrow being pale lemon not bright yellow). Body parts move and the clothes are well-made. Great quality that I've come to expect from Flair.

Originally bought as a christmas gift but I have kept it back to give at Easter instead of the usual chocolate eggs. These animals will be loved and adored as are my daughters other SF families.

A nice idea to have a family of seven. The Beagle family look cute too!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2011
This rabbit family was ordered as a gift and was a delight to receive. As always, superb service from Amazon, fantastic sale price and quality.
As an adult buyer I was captivated by this rabbit family and for a seven piece family this was an absolute bargain.
Before I shop elsewhere I always check with Amazon as the freepost is an added incentive to buy.
No crushed queue waiting, Amazon delivers to my door in record time.
In all, very immpresive.
on 23 October 2017
Got this for Christmas with the house, very good.
on 9 January 2014
This was bought for a little niece, who had a dolls' house for Christmas. The set gives her a ready-made family for he dolls' house and she's delighted. I think these will get played with for hours. Great for imaginative play and to encourage her to share - there are plenty of dolls to go round!
on 10 January 2017
Granddaughter loved it thank you
on 26 July 2015
I love the detail in these Sylvanian Families. These are better value than the other packs of similar size. Good value for money.
on 23 February 2013
My grandaughter loved this family, they are very well made and have lovely clothes, initially I thought they were a bit expensive, but they are made to last and can imagine they will be around in a few decades to come
on 29 May 2014
Bought for my grand daughter with the polar bear family. Arrived as stated and well packaged, I am sure they will be popular
on 19 August 2013
My daughter absolutely loves Sylvanian families, this rabbit family was such great value for money and they are being loved and look after really well.