on 5 February 2014
good value went down well as a Christmas pressie.
thanks will look for other bargains similar
always good to make some one's day
on 19 March 2016
I wish I had read the reviews previously!! It came recommended when I bought a high vis! Absolute rubbish, a thin thin plastic material, like the ones you would get in a pack for 99p.. It will get damaged and lost to any kind of party or fancy dress, if it doesn't blow off my head first that is as its so cheap! Such a waste of money and the back was dented. If I had paid under £1 for this item and p&p together I would not be so annoyed.
on 22 February 2014
I brought this for my little boy as it was recommended to get with a childs high vis jacket. Not only was it dented on arrival, it was adult size and the cheap tacky plastic. I wanted this for my little boy to play with. On wanting to return I would have to pay postage that will mean i would paying out alot more money than I needed to. Very dissappointed!
on 29 May 2014
absolute rubbish i was expecting it to be a toy hard hat instead its like the material of a party hat you can buy 10 for 99p!! i got this for my sons builders set for his birthday on sunday now ive no time to order a different one...not happy at all!!!
on 21 February 2017
STAY AWAY!!
Hat that arrived was nothing like the image - I received a fireman's hat with logo and everything, completely different shape and appearance to the image given. Would return if it had cost any more.
on 18 November 2015
Not at all what I expected for the price.
I did think the plastic would have been a little thicker at least.
It was squashed and crumpled within a few minutes as it was such bad quality.
on 31 August 2016
Very thin plastic. Might be sufficient for a party, but unlikely to come home in one piece. Should not be thought of as a re-usable item. Delivered well packaged and in good condition, though.
on 3 February 2015
Thought this was a hard hat...but it's plastic wanted it for a hen do...it came all smashed up!!!! Good job I didn't order another 15 for the hens!
on 16 April 2014
My son loved this, but it is very thin plastic, and so broke very quickly. I have now bought a much better quality hat.
on 26 April 2014
Very low quality, I cut my finger on the helmet, I purchased this for my young child. I have been unable to use this.

See one answered question