on 10 February 2010
Bright Bullet 4 Bar Spotlight. I replaced a single bulb ceiling fitting with one of these 4-spot lights in our kitchen. The lights are independently directable (you just twist them around to point in the direction you want) and so this was a huge improvement in lighting for the room. Nice product that looks good quality. Recommended.
on 30 May 2010
This is an excellent product and it looks very sleek and stylish. The lights are multi-directional which means they can be twisted to whatever direction you want. The only possible downside is that because they are spots and don't diffuse the light then they work fine in a small space such as my kitchen (10' x 9' approx) but if you had a bigger space then you might want either a bar with light diffusers (not just the bulb themselves) or a bar with more spots on. I love it though and it serves my needs perfectly. Recommended.
on 15 May 2010
We needed a quick and easy replacement for our kitchen lights that the electrician condemned, these are well made and were only purchased as a stop-gap.
However, I'm likely to buy another set to have in the kitchen as well when its re-done.
BTW, this item is earthed and comes complete with bulbs screws plugs. Unbeatable value.
on 20 March 2011
This curved spotlight bar arrived within 4 or 5 days using standard delivery and was well packaged to ensure no damage.

We were undecided between the straight or the curved spotlight bar but we are so pleased we chose this one. It has sleek slender curves which give it a hint of elegance rather than the bog standard straight bar type.

It has a classy brushed steel finish and houses 4 spot bulbs which can be pointed in the direction of your choice. The fitting is smaller than appears on the website meaning it can be fitted to a conventional light fitting, in fact we fitted ours onto a ceiling rose in our kitchen and it looks perfect.

There is no way we would swap this for a different type of light as it goes with all the other kitchen appliances such as toaster, kettle, george forman grill, fridge, and even our extractor hood which is brushed steel and the light just adds the finishing touch.

Would definately use this company, and buy this product again!
on 18 August 2010
I spent ages browsing the lights down at the local DIY centres and bought this on a whim thinking it would be a cheap and cheerful option. It actually looks really smart and sets off my new kitchen perfectly. Matches the stainless steel appliances nicely and is a subtle, simple and stylish design

Easy to install - did it myself with no problems and I am certainly no expert. It just replaces a standard light fitting. All the halogen bulbs are included and it gives excellent, bright, directional lighting in my kitchen.

And it is even a few quid cheaper now than when I bought it so snap it up now!
on 11 February 2010
The item arrived in time and was quickly and easily installed by our friendly electrician. Good to have a decent light in the kitchen. I recommend buying the spare bulbs as we have done.
on 30 October 2010
Stylish ceiling lights, for Mams new kitchen, when finished. Just the job & delivered quickly at a great price.
on 30 July 2010
This product arrived safely and looks as it appears in the sales picture. It works as one would expect and our electrician put it up in a short time, as we don't do electrical jobs. It is in my sewing room and I can direct the bulbs in the direction I wish to highlight for my work.
on 6 March 2011
This is a great spotlight at a reasonable price. I use it in my entrance hall and pointed the four spots toward various masks and sculptures I have there, so it's great to see them all well lit as I enter the house. Unobstrusive and yet pleasant to look at on the ceiling. My only complaint, and thus a 4 star and not a five, is that it is rather cumbersome to change the bulbs, requires some contorsion of one hand while the other is holding the lamp steady. Anyway I am happy with it and would order more if needed.
on 3 February 2010
Great service. This light is great value and looks really nice and I'm going to order another one.