Format: DVD|Change

on 1 June 2010
I saw this as a Kid.
I wanted to show my 5 year old son, and discovered this sheerly by chance on Amazon while I was looking for Summer Holiday.

I really love this film.
It is a glimpse into a bygone era of innocence.

Nice file, superbly created.
The colours are so much more vibrant than modern films.

The rehearsal scene is our favourite - with the music hall style jokes, and songs.

A real rainy afternoon film.
Pull up a chair and be entertained for an hour or so.

Enjoy it
on 24 August 2012
Well what can I say about this DVD, first of all I love it, and it takes me back to the sixties, I was a teenager then and loved Cliff and the Shaddows, most people like Summer Holiday best, but The Young Ones has always been my favourite as I prefer the songs in it.

Jean
on 10 July 2014
Fab film! As a child of the swinging sixties ( which I am ) this stirs the memories and transports me back
to what in my view, was the happiest and certainly the most carefree time in my life! How nice to watch such a good
wholesome fun movie! Go get it !
on 27 February 2012
If you've got young teenage kids who love dancing, go to stage school, love the theatre, then sit them down in front of Cliff and his pals to watch this sixties gem.
on 6 March 2014
This is great to watch and listen to the music sung by Cliff and it is great to have purchased this 5* movie.
on 17 May 2010
I first saw the movie when it came out in the UK , many years ago now , its just as I remember and brought back so many teenage memories...definately worth buying I have watched it so many times since I recieved it a few weeks ago , I may have to buy another soon LOL products arrived in perfect condition excellent recording
on 15 July 2014
good quality.
on 9 April 2012
Went to see an amateur production of this and couldn't remember the film so had to see it again. It was great to reminisce on how life used to be. Worth it just for the fashions of my youth!
on 19 June 2016
I enjoyed seeing the Young Ones again. A remembering of the good old days. Lots of fun. Cliff is an excellent actor in this film. The DVD is a must have for a cliffan.
on 10 October 2013
Took me back to my teenage years, and very enjoyable, I didn't check properly though as I thought it was all Cliffs films and not just one, but that was my error.