Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 April 2017
An excellent product at an excellent price.
on 25 February 2017
Peaceful music that helps to keep me calm and serene
on 20 July 2017
Very calming some of tracks are not for me but plenty to chose from
on 20 July 2014
This isn't too bad for a cheap set although I thought some tracks were rather spoiled by incidental high pitched notes at odd intervals, and what sounded to me like discordant chords. It certainly wasn't what I was looking for as an aid to getting to sleep but it is alright to chill out with during the day or evening.
on 7 October 2013
The musics are really nice and there's a lot of them. Only the little down side is that I found that the quality of the sound is not the best, but well, for the price... I think is very much worth it :)
on 28 January 2012
Please excuse my review as it won't do this CD boxset justice but this is one of the best I have listened to and is so relaxing. I will shortly be purchasing another set for a someone else as it's too good to keep to yourself. Listen to the samples if you don't believe me. Amazingly relaxing and as a person who has suffered seizures, stress etc, it's so important to quiten the mind and just chilax.
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 March 2017
Like a couple of the cds. Country sounds ok but not sure about ducks in background. Weather disc is lovely. Celtic sounds lovely.
on 22 July 2013
I'm not that keen on these CDs. When meditating I need something that relaxes/soothes me. Apart from the odd track, I find rather than meditating I'm thinking about needing to find a different track, which disturbs my meditation. Defeats the object for me.
on 18 January 2013
Bought for my sister to help with relaxation. Beautiful CD good value its very difficult to choose from the thousands of "Meditation" CD's out there because many are just any old bit of music. This one is a good buy
on 18 August 2016
Do not buy this product. A waste of time.