Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 January 2012
Please excuse my review as it won't do this CD boxset justice but this is one of the best I have listened to and is so relaxing. I will shortly be purchasing another set for a someone else as it's too good to keep to yourself. Listen to the samples if you don't believe me. Amazingly relaxing and as a person who has suffered seizures, stress etc, it's so important to quiten the mind and just chilax.
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2013
Bought for my sister to help with relaxation. Beautiful CD good value its very difficult to choose from the thousands of "Meditation" CD's out there because many are just any old bit of music. This one is a good buy
on 22 July 2013
I'm not that keen on these CDs. When meditating I need something that relaxes/soothes me. Apart from the odd track, I find rather than meditating I'm thinking about needing to find a different track, which disturbs my meditation. Defeats the object for me.
on 14 November 2012
I bought a relaxation compilation CD a while ago at a car boot sale. I found that my favorite tracks on the compilation were all included in this boxset, so I bought it, and have been very impressed.
I've had it for a year now and I listen to it very often (apart from the sound of nature CD which is literally just sound of nature, but still nice).
Each CD has a different theme to it. Celtic, Eastern, electronic and nature. They are all wonderfully put together with nice tuneful tracks that really draw you into a relaxing trance.
Try spotify to give a few tracks a chance.
on 2 February 2013
Loving and relaxing music. As a therapist its excellent to listen to whilst giving treatment ... thank you I am enjoying them!
on 30 December 2016
Waste of money. This is not a sort of music I find relaxing and the lengths of tracks are fixed so that if you plan a longer hypnosis there is not any track that would be longer, you will be interrupted by changing tracks instead.
on 21 March 2013
Very relaxing cd with good selection of various calming music, great for meditation.I like the fact that there is 4 different cd's to meditate to.
on 27 September 2013
This CD has to be one of the cheapest I have bought and not expecting too much. But when it arrive and I have play it many time now, it is fantastic value for money !!! I have several of the collections by Simply and have not been disappointed yet !!
on 22 January 2014
This is an interesting meditation CD which seems in large part to have been composed by a couple called the Morrisons, with the help of a few friends. However, the style is very similar to that of Buddhist music from the Far East, and seems well judged to promote relaxation from stress. The countryside meditation is particularly intriguing, given that it is a montage entirely composed in the recording studio, but seems completely lifelike. But totally free of stress!!
on 20 July 2014
This isn't too bad for a cheap set although I thought some tracks were rather spoiled by incidental high pitched notes at odd intervals, and what sounded to me like discordant chords. It certainly wasn't what I was looking for as an aid to getting to sleep but it is alright to chill out with during the day or evening.