on 17 April 2017
Not good at all. You get more light from a glow worm!!
on 19 November 2016
I expect better light. LED lightning to one small place, is only one and weak.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2017
Came on time, light is bright enough for its purpose, flexibility is good. Good value for money
on 29 December 2010
This is one of the cheapest items I've purchased from Amazon and it's one of the best.
It is a simple and elegant laptop accessory, made from what looks like chrome-metal.
Very useful if you have to give powerpoint presentations in a dark room.
It has no on/off switch, you just plug it into a spare USB slot.
It is flexible enough to position the light at practically any angle and stiff enough to remain in that position.
on 9 November 2010
A good product which is brilliant for me as i often cannot be arsed to get up and put the light on when using the laptop.
Does what it says, the usb is tight so no movement to cause damage,flexi is also good as it gives tight bends if needed but also stays where you put it.
22 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 April 2011
Excellent service Arrived within 2 days, love the light it has made such a difference, I can now see my keyboard when light is limited.
on 30 June 2017
It, does the job but it is not really bright :) It is good for lighting you keyboard during very dark night, but thats it. Useless during the day :)
on 11 September 2013
I CHOSE THIS AS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A LIGHT TO USE AT NIGHT WHILE ON MY LAPTOP BUT IT ISNT VERY BRIGHT
on 5 March 2017
Not very bright - good long stem
on 21 August 2014
I got this for use with a notebook computer and so wanted something that would fit into the small bag along with everything else.

It works fine and provides enough light for what I want.

The only downside is no switch, so I have to take it out when I don't need it. However, I knew it did not have a switch when I bought it so I cannot mark it down for that.