Customer reviews

The Addams Family - Volume 1 [DVD] [1964]
Format: DVD|Change

on 17 April 2015
I only born in 1987 so....I know bit about Addams family from cartoon and movie in 90's so when I found this Addams family in 60's on youtube I watch lots I think this Really good and funny I like this Lots. so in Jan 2015 I think will lovely buy all Addams family season 1,2,3 so ally good and I stay watch this lots time! :)
on 16 January 2013
bought this dvd for grandchildren after discussioun about what we enjoyed when we were children. still enjoyed by modern children
on 14 July 2011
The children nowadays grow up too fast and can miss the fun we had because of the electronic life we have, so this type of purchase is excellent.
on 29 October 2010
Cool packaging. Fans of the old tv series will love it. Kitsch and stylish all at the same time! B&W but no loss for that.
on 4 June 2014
Brilliant to watch it again after so many years. Watching it as an adult you realise how long ago it was made!
on 25 June 2012
may be old but still great family entertainment . only viewed half of them at present . dad loves them .
on 23 April 2010
Just a very quick appraisal. I avidly watched this series when I was young and have fully enjoyed watching it again as an adult. Some very imaginative casting and performances from the lead actors. I guess the only thing that jars a little with me is the laughter track that the series was recorded with. It's probably more to do with me (in that I don't like these things nowadays) rather than the DVD, but it gets in the way a little.

Not had a chance to watch the extras yet, but 5 stars anyway, for the show itself.
on 16 November 2014
Very good always loved it and as you can see a Spooky good laugh.
on 16 April 2016
Good stuff all here . Morticia is brilliant and sexy too!
on 21 August 2015
Brilliant, kids and grandkids thoroughly enjoyed it.