on 6 September 2015
I love Nathan Fillion after watching Firefly and Serenity and Castle so I thought this very serious film would be just as enjoyable and I wasn't disappointed. It was heartbreaking to see his pain from his loss and how the twist in the tale came about. Very spooky but my attention was gripped and I always think that is proof of a good film, plus after watching a film, if I feel I could watch it again that is a sign to me of a great film.
on 23 July 2013
This movie was truly a let down. The first one was really great because it was suspenseful, intriguing and had a unique storyline. With this sequel I spent my time mainly trying to work out how it is possibly a sequel, the plot and characters bare no resemblance or relation to the first. Even as a stand alone movie I do not rate it highly at all because I didn't enjoy watching the movie and ended up being confused by the ending to be honest.
on 29 June 2016
i enjoy these type of films and both films are good
on 10 September 2016
loved this film,cannot wait to see white noise one.
on 5 April 2015
Nothing to do with the first film but an interesting watch nonetheless.
on 23 August 2015
Not as good as the first but watchable
on 20 June 2016