on 16 April 2010
superb, go ahead and buy. the loaf just falls out leaving the tin as new,and not even need cleaning
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2015
none
on 25 September 2013
This product may be excellent for making bread, but the dimensions given are for a 2lb tin and not a 3lb tin as advertised. When baking a loaf from 500g of flour I find the rise for this tin size goes over the lip.
on 11 October 2012
Arrived within 3 days, used three times already and each time the loaf has just dropped out of the tin, including a very wet sourdough loaf. time will tell but for the price it does seem to be a very good buy.
on 31 October 2013
I got into making bread about 6/7 months ago as I had always been a critic of mass produced breads and the additives they include. So bought Paul Hollywoods bread book and started to bake - I'm surprised I've continued but Paul's Milk loaf recipe is so scrummy I think it would be hard to go back to normal bread, anyway I had a normal 2 lb bread tin which did the job but the bread always had the mushroom shape and sometimes was so extreme the mushroom "flaps" had to be trimmed to get into my sons lunchbox. So When I saw this I ordered it straight, You still get a nice rounded top but no mushroom top and so much easier to handle the dough going into.

Unless you're tripping over bread tin i strongly suggest getting yourself one of these as the improvement is staggering.
on 16 February 2013
it is the right size for cooking a large loaf. i have bought several so called loaf tins but they are always too small.the non stick is great it does not need to be greased and cleans very easily. overall the best loaf tin i have bought really good price, quick delivery .all round good product and company.
on 21 September 2012
This is a very sturdy solid loaf tin. Definitely non-stick and is the quality I expect from Amazon. Delivery was very quick as usual! Hope my home made bread does justice to my new loaf tin!
on 3 April 2013
Excellent value for money. I really dont know how I would have managed without this. It has been used extensively and has never once stuck. Highly recommended.
on 18 April 2013
Perfect for bread making. Idea especially having watched Paul Hollywood make bread. Also great for roasting vegetables. Love it. Perfect
on 20 June 2013
Brilliant it is in constant use by me making my wheat and gluten free bread, and have had no complants. It is a well made item.