on 24 August 2015
First impressions are very good. The 'wooden' shelf, has a texture, so it doesn't feel like a smooth wood finish you'd expect like on most furniture. It is solid though. The drawers move freely, although they are not on any runners, so there is plastic on plastic friction when sliding the drawers out (you can't put that much weight/size into the drawers which is probably why they chose the design-and it cuts costs.

It holds the weight of my 30inch dell monitor fine. I removed the rotating part as my monitor stand has this built in already(I think this is redundant for most users).
I could only ask for cable management to be included. I might cut a hole in the rear of the tray and so I can store my phone inside when charging.
I'm using the trays for stationary and holding spare cables etc.

Definitely for the price it is value for money.
on 21 March 2014
Not really sure why it is called 'wood' platform stand as it is only the rotary plate that is wooden and I'm not even sure that is.
However it is a good piece of kit, raised my monitor to the correct height and finally I have a place for all the bits of 'stuff' that normally lie around my desk..
on 9 July 2015
Excellent item at a really good price. Very high quality, nice looking and really useful. I had one of these in my old workplace and I missed it so much that I was so excited when I came across the same one on here for such a good price. This is a fantastic piece of computer equipment which cannot be faulted. It's truly amazing and worth every penny. I love it to bits. 5 stars just aren't enough, this lovely desktop item deserves more.
on 14 July 2015
The quality is OK but, similar to other reviewers here, the drawers get stuck very often and need to be forced open and closed (even when empty). Plenty of others have had good experiences but I would not recommend.
on 28 April 2014
Niceley finished article, deliveredf very promptly. My only query was that the box that listed its attributes in a panel stated: "height adjustment available by stacking leg support". As this did not appear to be the case, I contacted the supplier who was unable to explain the apparent error in description. However, this did not affect my use of the product.
on 15 November 2010
I try to avoid back and neck problems when using my desktop computer at home. This item makes it easy for me to sit in the correct position. I know this brand well because at work my employer supplied similar items to employees for their health and safety. It is made from high quality materials and looks nice. The 2 drawers indeed make my table much cleaner as I can hide all small items in. Highly recommended.
on 24 May 2012
Absolutely delighted with this product. Compact, stylish, neat design, ideal for my HP printer with ample storage by way of 2 drawers. I use one for A4 paper and the other for envelopes/labels. The rotary plate is a great feature too. Bonus is the silver/black colour which matches all my other office accessories.
on 4 September 2012
This is brilliant for my 23inch monitor hold it in place with no probes also the handy two drawers to keep pens rulers etc.
Solid build it also has a swivel on the base witch holds the monitor in place.
on 10 April 2014
Before having this stand I would have to strain my neck to see my second monitor connected to my laptop, but noew with this stand it puts the monitor more at the same height that I am sitting which means that i am not having to strain my neck as much.
on 10 November 2015
Don't know how I managed without it! Well made.