Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£8.95+ Free shipping

on 6 June 2013
Having bought a Draper garden claw last year which is brilliant, I decided to get this lawn edger to tidy up my somewhat overgrown garden path edges. The handle and shaft are very good, and actually the head of the edger is also very rugged - certainly the heavy soil in our garden is proving no problem for it to cut through. However the head is attached with a single pin than after only an hour or so of use is coming loose, and I expect it to give up all together sometime very soon. While I'll be able to affect a repair myself with a new bolt, I did rather expect a new tool to last more than a day or so before starting to fall apart.

Oh, and the delivery company was Hermes which meant that the package was hurled some ten feet or so over my garden gate - thankfully it was well packaged with bubble wrap, but it's not really an acceptable way to deliver packages
on 4 June 2017
Probably not for heavy duty use due to the handle being flimsy.
on 12 August 2013
Easy to use with a sharp blade that did the job decently on my tiny garden. I cannot comment on its durability as my garden is so weeny that there were only about 6 meters of flower bed edges to sort out. It's nice and light as well so doesn't break the back.
on 28 August 2015
Jeremy paxman with a handle (BLUNT)
on 29 July 2014
cheap and cheerfull slightly better than the asda ones at a fiver
on 8 April 2017
Suitable for light, occasional work. Anything heavy you want a wooden handle, bigger blade, comfier handle. But this is a great price, and should last so long as you never try to lift or lever with it - just slice.
on 6 April 2015
Well constructed thriller, which kept up the momentum right to the end. Some of the characters needed 'fleshing out', while one wondered why others were included at all. For example what was the purpose of 'the mould man'?? Nevertheless, definitely a page turner.
on 10 June 2009
This was excellent value for the very reasonable price and it is very easy to use and very well made.
on 18 September 2012
I find it difficult to understand how a quality product like this can be sold for such a bargain price. An hour after it was delivered my lawns had neat tidy edges with the minimum of effort.
I am so happy i bought this.

I did originally intend to just edge my new lawn with this but on closer inspection the lawn in my new house was infested with thistles, grape hyacinths and all sorts of rubbish because it had been left to grown wildy.

I did in fact use this to remove my entire lawn, i sectioned off the lawn using this tool and then used it again to rip up the turf.

Im pretty sure thats not its intended use but it is so sharp that it made the job really easy.

Also its a great price, very sturdy, and i have heavy clay soil and 6 weeks later it is still going strong.

Very highly recommended..