Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Colour: Black (Resin Strap)|Change

on 6 August 2015
Absolutely wonderful watch. This is the second 'wave ceptor' watch that I have owned, the first being the oblong shaped watch so I already knew how to set everything up. This was just as easy to set up and one week later I am overjoyed with it. I was a little worried as to what I would get, at the time of ordering the description was a resin watch, even though I had selected what I took to be a stainless steel version. It was in fact stainless steel and a very smart watch. Keeps excellent time and of corse no worries in march and october as the warch automatically adjusts for daylight saving. I always leave it to automatically sync daily to ensure accurate time and have never been let down. When on holiday abroad I alwabys use the world time settings and this then allows both the country time and uk time to be displaid at the same time.
on 16 October 2016
I do love correct time. This watch tells the CORRECT time and doesn't depend on Internet access on a phone. I've owned about five: The works mostly last OK, but the buttons, case and straps fail, so losing a star for that.
on 11 August 2017
This is my perfect watch.
It's a quality product but it still a piece of plastic so no one will bother robbing me for that.
It has all the info I want on the front face without having to press any button: time (obviously), day-month-year and day of the week.
It sets the time automatically with the radio time (at least here in the UK), so it is ALWAYS on time.
It is not stupidly huge (like a G-Shock or any expensive watch)
Nice indigo light.
It's water proof.
Before this one I had the Casio WV-59E-1AVEF (I lost it), that is exactly the same machine but has a rectangular body.
My perfect watch.
on 3 May 2017
Rugged, durable, precise, basic are a few i would words i would describe the watch. Sure, if you're looking for a watch with many bells and whistles this probably isn't the watch for you. If you're looking for something that tells the time accurately and is comfortable, this is the one.
on 9 May 2016
Good value, reliable. Just replaced my original one with another identical one after 5 years. (Battery went flat and I screwed things up trying to change it!!). Definitely recommend this watch
on 12 April 2017
Great value, nice size watch, great features
on 3 February 2017
watch keeps reverting to 01/01/2005 for no reason. Very disappointing
on 1 July 2017
I bought this watch in June 2015. It mostly kept very accurate time, but on three occasions recently it reset itself to 1/1/2005. I won't be buying this model again.
on 11 August 2017
Watch is excellent but for time warp that affected it after 18 months. Now the watch resets itself to 2005 as others have discovered....
on 27 June 2017
this was good until some displays on the LCD screen started playing. Appearing and disappearing.