Price:£100.00+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2014
i have just received my swisstool cs with wrench and bit kit! i already have a swiss tool spirit and a leatherman charge and after a cursory inspection /play with the swisstool cs i have to say that this is the daddy of all multi tools. At eighty quid it is half the price of the charge tti (once you have paid for the bit kit etc) and twice the man !!! pliers are sturdier and bigger than the spirit's and have a better action than the leatherman charge.I wont go into all the tools as a full list is there to see already but i will say that they are all up to the usual victorinox standards.The wrench seems good and solid and comes with the basic bits (plus you have the ones already on the tool) and it all goes on a plastic jobbie! The corkscrew comes with a small screwdriver , as with swiss army knives, and it slots into the tool quite securely. The tool ,the corkscrew and wrench/bit kit all have a compartment in the black leather pouch which closes with velcro and i will say that all the victorinox pouches are miles ahead of the modern leatherman ones that are all now made in china-the victorinox ones really are top notch gear made with nice leather! One thing worth mentioning though is that this tool is big and heavy compared to the others so if this is an issue to you then buy the spirit as it is smaller and lighter but of course then so are the tools! for me victorinox tools are the dogs danglers . . . . . .recommend!!!!!!!!!
on 18 November 2013
I bought this tool to take with me in my car. As you can see, it includes everything you can need on any occasion. I have owned a similar Leatherman model and this Victorinox has a superior built quality. It can fix anything you throw at it.
on 19 July 2014
I ordered my Swiss tool on the 16th of July in the night, it was in my hand by the morning of the 19th. That was with free super saver delivery too.
Cheers Amazon.
As for the Swiss tool it's self;
As I expected, fantastic. It has all the bits and pieces I need for around the home and garden also smaller call out jobs, so I can take this with me at first instead of lugging my full tool kit around, only to find the job requires just a driver or a pair of pliers etc.
this is a superb tool to have with you, I've already tightened a door handle with it, opened a jammed caribiner and repaired an electronic cigarette, I've only had it for 3 hours. I would strongly recommend this victorinox over the other 3 well known brands and that is speaking from experience!
I've found another use for it too, it makes a good door stop, due to the weight.
Not really an issue, but a sign of excellent quality and ruggedness.
The Swiss tool, as with all of the Victorinox, range, come with a lifetime guarentee, but I'm sure you won't need it.

So! Thanks again Amazon & Victorinox, I'm really happy.
on 27 February 2013
Brought this for my dad and he absolutely loves it and now takes it everywhere with him.
He hasn't used all the tools on it yet but everyone he has used so far he has said is great.
The tool itself feels very well made and of high quality material the same goes for the pouch and accessories although I will say the item is pretty heavy and big this doesn't bother my dad (he has it attached to his belt with the belt loop thats on the pouch) but for some people I could see it being a problem.
Still its a great tool and I would fully recommend it.
on 11 June 2016
First off I own a lot of multitools. Gerber, Leatherman, SOG etc. I have been mainly using a Leatherman Wave/ ALX over the past couple of years with the bit extender and love them. In my opinion both Gerber and SOG quality have gone way down in my opinion over the years but Leatherman is still up there. I've been tempted by the Victorinox multitools for years but never buying one until now. I regret to say I'd wish I had done it sooner.

It's beautiful, solid in the hand, tools come out one by one, the handles stop at right angles so you can actually measure things. The wrench is a bonus and I've just bought the extender too. It's basically a tool kit on your belt.

The tools are well thought out, a prybar, chisel and all the usual tools like screwdrivers, scissors, knife blade etc. I cannot fault this product. Some people complain about the weight but to me it's fine. You want it to be heavy it shows that it's good quality and solid. I've got no doubt that this will last me years, especially with Victorinox's life time warranty.

Over all very pleased and at £105 you can't go wrong. It's better than my Leatherman ALX which is a good £40-50 more. If you're after a solid, well designed multitool, don't hesitate, buy one!
on 4 February 2015
Excellent multi-tool. Quality of finish and build are typical of Victorinox products.
I also have the swiss tool spirit which is lighter and easier to carry; this tool however is a little larger better for your car, tool box etc.
These tools are often compared to the Leatherman multi-tools which are also excellent, they both don't really do anything better than the other except that the Victorinox is just that little better quality in finish and build.
Comes with a lifetime warranty what more can you say.
on 31 March 2014
This is a beauty at £80 - my first Victorinox to co-exist alongside 6 leathermans and 6 gerbers. The wallet is about twice normai size to accommodate the accessories and to give you that action man appearance. I'd sooner go at a heavy job with this multitool than with any other in my collection. As it is new it is a little difficult to get certain blades etc out, but not to the extent that you need a second multitool to get the blades of the victorinox out.
on 7 June 2014
As with all victorinox products this was of out standing quality. Bought for husband as birthday gift and he loved it. Has actually been used on a few jobs and i was very very happy with the strength and quality of this. Would highly recomend. Pouch containing screwdriver bits and bit wrench ia very handy. Keeps everything tidy. If your considering just go for it. This is fantastic.
on 29 March 2011
I've always been a little suspect of multi-tools. You can spend quite a lot of money on one only to find out that what you really need is a "proper" tool instead.
However, the Victorinox Swisstool CS Plus gets used most out of all the tools around my house, garage and garden mainly due to the fact that I can pop it in my pocket and it will tackle most of the jobs I come across.
Quality is very good, knives are super-sharp and the screwdriver heads are almost always the right size.
I've just finished building a timber-frame house and the Swisstool has been there all the way.
My only comment is that the "ratchet" version of the allen/hex key holder might be worth getting if only for those fiddly self-assembly bed frames - highly recommended.
on 1 January 2016
This is heavy and substantial -because it is not like other multitools, it is a real tool

If you can manage the weight and want something you can trust when you really need it this is the bees knees.

Went on to buy the ratchet for the screwdriver