on 20 March 2017
I was a bit disappointed in the flimsy thin material these are made out of. I would have expected thicker materials used on something for little children as these get quickly torn. Also some words are quite random and there are a few words I think are important and which are not in the set. I would recommend buying another set if you want your toddler to hold these as they get damaged far too easily. The pictures look nice but the quality definitely needs working on.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 December 2016
I bought these for my baby girl and although my little girl is only very young, she gives me a smile or a laugh whenever we use these flashcards. These flashcards are very educational and fun and they feature both words and numbers. The cards are quite large, and the pictures and font is very clear to see and read. The cards feel very good quality and they are very well priced. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and could recommend to anyone.
on 10 May 2016
The product is reasonably good, there are a few repeat cards of the same picture and if you want to buy cards which are durable then these are not they are made out of card the thin type and can be easily ripped or if a young child gets hold of me of them and eats the card they will surely swallow it! However the pictures are very clearly illustrated with lovely vibrant colours and the pictures are easily identifiable
on 26 January 2016
Lovely pictures, bright colours, great to encourage early reading. My 4 year old made up his own game of putting the cards around the room and then asking me to call out the word so he had to run around looking for it! We love the Orchard games and have a lot of the others already.
on 11 December 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old grand daughter, the cards arrived bent they are only wipe clean one side I was extremely disappointed with this product, it doesnt show the numbers just the number of items wont be giving it to her i gave it to a charity shop what a waste of money
on 27 January 2016
There is a massive amount of cards in this pack. 50 doesn't sound like much, but actually is really quite a lot (especially when you're trying to pick them all up off the floor at the end of the day!). The box includes both words and numbers which will prove useful as my 2 year old gets older. Lovely bright pictures, great quality as usual from Orchard Toys.
on 24 November 2015
My son is 15 months, and clearly enjoys these cards and calling out the ones he knows. They are a great distraction tool at the dinner table (when he's losing interest but we are still eating) and although at his age some of the concepts are hard to grasp, we've simply divided the cards into ones we use now, and ones we will introduce later.
They're large cards, with clear pictures on the front and on the otherside the word is clearly printed. They come a fairly robust card board box, so you can keep them all together.
I'm not trying to create a baby genius or anything, but what is clear is that my son enjoys and recognises them, helping him to make sense, and feel in control of his environment, and it's fun!
On the whole very pleased!
on 24 May 2015
Very, very nice. I bought it for my 1 year old son and can't really believe he wants to play with it every single day. I show him the page with a word first and then the picture. I didn't expect my older boy to love it as well. He is 3.5 and reads every single word from the set and he's happy to check whether he was right looking at the picture. Highly recomended!
on 18 August 2017
These flash cards are great - I brought them
for my 10 month old as she was so interested in everything in the world around her. She is now 19 months old and can say all of the 50 flash card words including the number ones. They have really helped to develop her knowledge and understanding of the things around her and her speech. I wish they would do more of these maybe colour and shape ones!! Definitely recommend these to anyone with a child who loves to learn!!!
on 11 April 2016
Good flashcards. They are very big and quite flimsy so that means they can be easily torn which my little daughter managed to do in the first couple of days of using them. But if you are happy to supervise your small child when using them, they are quite good