Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(3 star). See all 451 reviews
on 8 October 2013
It took a long time to learn to use the ball. I read the instruction, saw the video but still failed to get the ball going. The friend who recommended the ball to me got it going first and then passed the ball to me. On the third attempt I got it going. Just like riding a bicycle once you get the hang of it you don't forget. it's difficult to tell whether the pain on my wrist healed because I used the ball, or because I wore a wrist band, or because I gave it a complete rest. I now use the ball to exercise my wrist and arm when I'm watching TV!
on 30 December 2013
Felt beautifully smooth on first few uses however bearings started rattling after only 1 day's usage. We're not super fit only maxing at 11000 rpm but now with loose bearings its difficult to get close to that number....Dissapionted
on 6 January 2016
The problem with all these string start power balls is the short string. Why is it so short?, another 15cm and it would work a dream. Yes I can often get it going with the stubby string, but with a home made string only 15cm longer I can get it going every single time
on 27 May 2014
It's okay, totally useable and not bad for the reduced price. However as has been mentioned a few times, the screen is broken and barely readable. It doesn't affect the use of the powerball but would be nice if you could set a highscore and stuff like that.
on 27 February 2018
The light is toooo bright for me.
on 4 February 2014
I bought three of these together. One for myself and two as gifts. Although the balls themselves work smoothly, the meters act crazy. Sometimes they work fine, sometimes they just stop and there's no way to turn them on. I did some tests and it's not the batteries.
It's really annoying when I find out it stopped during a good workout and didn't record what could be the new world record :-)
on 31 December 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 June 2014
Arrived very fast and it's a nice gadget to play with. Doesn't. Get more stars because of issues with the display which was not working after a few minutes. Had to buy a screwdriver, dismount the display, tackle the batteries a few times to get it working.
on 11 August 2014
very good although I was obviously very disappointed when I left it in my car for the day and the sticker had fallen off from the sun. other than that, it's good fun especially when cometing against others. I've got it up to 10,951 rpm, you? :-)
on 4 September 2015