Customer reviews

Style: AstroMaster 130EQ Reflector|Change

on 9 July 2017
mine came with the new upgraded red dot finder scope but it seems to be set on the bracket in the wrong place I know how to align the dots etc etc but its still to far up and wont align with what's view thru the main scope.i love the scope itself but maybe its me who cannot align the finder properly....update I googled the problem. All I did was put a shim under the rear off the rdf and it works fine now
review image
on 11 September 2017
Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend last year however we have never used it since the nights are mostly cloudy around here ( such an inspired gift ). We did open it up and install it and we were quite pleased with the used materials. Some of the plastic components could have been of better quality and a star finder would be very handy but you can buy that separately I guess. Happy with the purchase.
on 25 April 2017
A great first telescope , made with good quality parts and easy to set up if you have read the set up guide and use caution as its quite heavy for a small person.
on 19 June 2017
A great starter kit for anyone with even the slightest interest in the stars above. Very detailed in good conditions.
on 26 April 2017
Professional looking and proficient telescope - the moon looked very close and extremely craterd
on 22 June 2017
Bought as a present for my husband who was delighted with it. Extremely well made and robust.
on 4 June 2017
It was a pfesent for my grandson he loes it!! Had a apeek myself its impressive!!!
on 19 March 2017
Fantastic. A lot bigger than what I was expecting but love it.
on 3 September 2017
well good
on 14 December 2014
Finely crafted piece of equipment, good quality. I have just had my very first ever (and very exciting) look at the craters on the moon. Money well spent.