Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 7 August 2012
I was sceptical about buying this, so i searched the web for reviews, i found good ones and decided to give it a try. This is an amazing lip balm, it kept my lips moisturised for hours unlike every other lip balm i have used and i usually get chapped lips in the morning, but whenever i apply this at night, i wake up with soft lips ready for my lipstick application. The tube is small but a tiny bit goes a long way, was so sick when i visited my family and my sister stole it....i knew then that i couldnt do without it so had to make another purchase!
on 26 April 2017
Very good makes lips feel soft and the mint smells nice
on 18 September 2017
Works !!!
on 24 January 2014
My lips are always dry so it's great. Nice minty taste and smell too. Would definitely recommend this is about the 6th tube I have bought
on 5 April 2017
Really good product, just a bit pricey for what you get
on 2 February 2012
After seeing re-nowned beauty blogger temptalia rave about this product (who is very professional when she tests products) and another favour beauty blogger Xsparkage talk about how amazing this is I knew I had to try it.

Designed for men, this product is actually great for both genders. The packaging in my opinion is quite unisex so women can use it without feeling 'butch' and men can use it without it being an embarrassment to them. As for the actual product itself it's also fantastic!

A little goes a long way, its creamy and actually SINKS into the lips too! Meaning that the dehydrated under-layer of skin on the lips is getting moisture! This immediatley will help cure the lips as oppose to the chapsticks we all know that may taste nice and look cute in your pocket but never actually FIX the problem. The minty flavour is incredibly fresh aswell, it gives a slight tingling feeling on your lips (which I enjoy), it smells just like a packet of polo mints!

I find myself not needing to lick my lips as I can feel the moisture on them, and the added bonus of it having SPF 25 is also great, price is a bit more that it is for a usual lip balm. But in my opinion it's worth it because it's more of a moisturiser!
Only had it for two days and my dry cracked lips are healed!

Seller was fantastic too, highly reccommend to those who want to get rid of their chapped lips x
on 17 April 2012
After hearing my favourite makeup guru xsparkage rave about this product, I knew I just had to check it out! This is, honest to god, the best lip balm I've ever used - my lips stay soft and moisturised all day and the product last for ages because a tiny amount coats the whole lips! A tad expensive for a lip balm, I'll agree, but for the use you get out of it, and the quality, it's well worth it.
on 28 April 2012
I bought this after seeing it recommended on a youtube clip by xsparkage, and it was a very good buy. To say Jack Black is a mens brand, the tube design is fairly gender neutral, and it keeps my lips soft and balmy for hours, compared to other lipbalms that you have to constantly reapply. I recommend this lipbalm.
on 18 January 2012
In the past I have used several brands of chap stick. While the price tag for this particular chap stick is a little expense it is well worth it. It feels great and works for extended periods of time.
on 13 December 2015
Super absorbing and moisturising. Excellent minty smell and taste. Some lipbalms stay on top of the lips (greasy) that is not effective. Other lipbalms need to be used regularly, each time a little bit more to resist dryness, cheap lipbalms do this, that is not helpful. It is not practical as it defeats the main purpose of lipbalm to be used at any time or day. Here are some more lipbalm recommendations based on what has been used and finished in the past.

Lip Balm Product & Brands: Lanolips, UltraSun, Korres and The Body Shop Lip Care Translucent.