on 4 March 2015
This product is not noisy, which is a big advantage when it comes to waterproof pillow protectors, as there are many products which are rather noisy.

It has a pleasant texture and the size of the product is generous enough to easily accommodate a thicker pillow.

Stitching and finish seem to be very good quality.

It is certainly not the cheapest towelling waterproof pillow protector but it is a good product.

I have reduced one star because it does let the sweat through if my husband is sweating very heavily, although it is fine for if he sweats a little or if my hair is damp.
on 4 July 2012
having used other cheaper versions, of waterproof covers, i am very impressed with the quality and value of these covers, and do not hesitate in reccomending them.
on 20 August 2013
This product seems to do exactly what it says--I primarily bought it to alleviate allergy issues from our feather pillows and it seems to work. Some reviews claimed this product was not actually waterproof, but I think it would be quite effective--while I haven't tested this with water, it is very clearly airtight (you have to squeeze all the air out of the case before zipping, otherwise you're left with an inflated pillow :) )
on 8 June 2013
Good size, protects the pillow and there's no noise.

Be careful they are sold as packs of one don't make the mistake I did and not order enough.
on 19 July 2017
Very disappointed. I was expecting 2 as this is shown in the picture, but that's my mistake. My son has kidney problems but is growing up and wants a pillow. I washed the cover once and since then it hasn't been waterproof at all. Waste of money. Now trying different makes.
on 14 May 2013
Good product, you can hear the air squeeze out of the pillow every time you lie on it initially However, once you lie on it, it does settle down for the rest of the nights sleep.
on 19 July 2017
Nice pyoduct, noce quality and easy ti wash
on 22 April 2013
Soft flexible and comfortable an excellent purchase I sweat very heavily from my scalp in the night so I need some protection for my pillow this is the best I have found.
on 28 June 2017