Customer reviews

Garfield's Nightmare (Nintendo DS)

on 3 September 2007
I was pleasantly surprised by this game as i still find that there aren't a lot of platform games that are as good or better as the Mario or Yoshi Titles. This game is almost up to this high standard. There are only 16 levels but they are quite long and not simple to get through. I would give this 5 stars but i find that the game is a little short and an extra world wouldn't go amiss. There are also a few touch screen mini games which feature as bonus levels in the game, they can also be accessed individually after completing each world. On a final note i find this soo much better than the new Garfield game which i could not get into at all. Agent Wigs
on 9 January 2008
Completed this game in 3 days. I love the platform games and this one was a really good one. It has 4 worlds which are all really good and quite long but the game is too short. It took me two days to get to the final level and then a couple of hours to complete it. I am 26 and a big kid but this would be great for younger kids. Other big kids like me will get through it in no time.
on 20 February 2011
bought this for my 5 year old son. i try all my kids new games out before i give them to kids and couldnt put this one down...lol. i had to complete it before my son could have it. he played it without help from me even though some levels took him a while to master.
would definately recommend for any age child (and adult...but dont tell the kids)
on 18 April 2010
I love 2d platformers, always will.
This game seems to have a sort of mario type feel. The graphics are fantastic for being a DS, very enjoyable. Not too hard and quite easy to complete.
I wasn't sure what to expect when i got this, but it is really enjoyable to play.
on 5 June 2009
I love this game! My 5 year old and I fight for the DS to get playing it. It's rated 7+ but once my daughter got the hang of it she's had no trouble playing it and has shown me a few things. Good value game, I've paid a lot more for games that haven't been played half as much.
on 25 September 2014
I already have this game but I would like to comment a review about this game. This is a really great game to play and the graphics are outstanding. It's the type of game that you would want to go back to play over and over no matter what. The sound FX on this game sounds so real especially when Garfield meows when he gets hurt in someway. Be careful when you meet a ghost some of them are close. But if you do happen to come across anything it's better to butt bounce on them rather then just jump on them. If you butt bounce on them you will recive more gold coins whereas if you just jump on them you will recive less gold coins. Just Play happy and enjoy the sites and the game itself. It's a great game to own 😊
on 26 February 2014
My son is only four and he loves this game, in fact it is one of his favourites.
The game may be old but the graphics are quite good and I can see how he has improved and remembers what to do.
O.k it isn't an educational game but it helps improve memory.

Overall, I think it is a fun game for young children.
on 20 February 2013
my 4yr and 5yr olds love this levels game, the game is easy to master and has pointers at the start of each level, so once your aware of different functions/actions/dangers the children can play with out asking what ? say. very addictive and my children get grumpy when i say times up.
on 6 October 2009
This is a classic platformer. My daughter is a big mario fan and loves the platform genre, this is a good one. Good graphics, easy enough game play to not get frustrating (she's 7).
on 29 April 2013
Love this game hard to put down lots of levels and garfields so cute grand kids love it to best platform game