on 25 April 2015
Really good for my 3yr old and my 9 month old. It's a nice size for 2 kids to play around. I mainly chose this one as it comes with a cover for both sides, it'll be living outside all year so in the spring it's just a case if taking lids off, quick wipe down and fill with fresh sand & water.
I dropped a star due to the plug being absolutely useless!!!! I mean really useless!!! If I fill it with water it's a constant trickle out and within an hour all the waters gone. Luckily mine is on a paved area but if yours is going on the grass it could be a boggy mess. I went on eBay and spent a total of £4 to get a rubber bung delivered to the door, problem sorted! But this sand & water table ain't cheap so it should really come able to hold water.
Comes in a very big box, both sides were already attached to each other. And you definitely need a fully charged battery gun to put the massive screws in to attach the legs.
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 June 2016
Plug does not work! Like other reviews design fault with the plug, no chance of it holding any amount of water. Good solid table so gave 3 stars. My 2 year old loves it, umberela good and no problems putting together . I have ordered a rubber stopper so hopefully sort the rubbishy water table side, it empties within minutes. If anyone does get the plug to sit in the hole please Write a review and share the magic solution ........
on 2 October 2015
Purchased at great sale price...thank you Amazon
2 yr old loves it, can play for an hr easily.
Good height, sturdy, room for friends to play, great toys for added fun...
Lost one star though, it does continually leak when filled with water, so need to place bucket underneath and continually empty for safety reasons but its still a great purchase.
on 10 May 2016
This product is going to be lots of fun for my daughter during the summer, and I'm pleased we went for this model because it's large and is sturdier than others. However, to assemble it, you need someone to help you as its really tricky to get the screws in to hold the legs....even using a power drill was tough! The position on the screws is awful and just to make it worse, once you've huffed and puffed and eventually got them all in, you realise that the eyes on the crab have been totally scratched by the floor. Make sure you do it on a soft floor!
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 September 2015
I like it. My boy loves it (2.4yrs) and the Mrs is happy. I'm picky and a windmill for the sandpit would have made this outstanding. Don't get me wrong, this product is great and has kept my active boy occupied. Love little tikes, there products are so sturdy. This is large enough to keep the water and sand away from each other which is one of the driving factor for purchasing.
on 28 April 2016
Great gift for my son's birthday last September. Sturdy table that lives in our garden and has provided hour of fun when it's sunny enough to play outside. Deducted two stars because the connector that comes with the water side of the table is useless! I knew this before I bought it and took the advice of someone else and bought a rubber bung online. Bit tricky getting the right size but with a bit of modification we now have a leak-less table!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 August 2015
Fantastic purchase! My kids love it ( age 7,4 and 2) it's big enuff for 4 or more children around it! Parasol is great too for keeping sun off little 1s, also the plug does not leak as stated in other reviews! An excellent all round purchase , would Deff recommend and well worth the xtra bit money!
review image
on 30 August 2015
I am very pleased with this item. Easy yo put together and i good size. i think my son will be able to play with this for a long time. The lids are very good.
My problem with it, like many others, the bung is not tight in the water tray and water continuously drips. i put a buckeg underneath and when no water letf poor it back.in from the bucket!
on 14 November 2015
Great quality. ..easy to track delivery. Arrived before it was expected...that was perfect! My 3 year old niece is delighted with her birthday present. Highly recommended 😊
on 2 June 2014
Lovely size for two toddlers. Loads of accessories including covers. The umbrella works well. Dropped a star because the water tray leaks.