on 5 May 2012
I looked at these and the more expensive versions and, after reading the reviews on here, went for these and I have been very pleased so far. They are not too thick and, though there is a slight rustle to them, it is nothing like the old-fashioned ones used to be. They feel very soft to the touch and have worked perfectly so far (though not been too severely tested yet). They also wash nicely.
I could buy two of these for the price of one of the more expensive versions so I can make up the bed with one of these then a sheet, then another one and another sheet so if there's an accident, I can just strip off the top sheet and protector and have the bed fully made underneath so no messing around in the middle of the night!
on 28 May 2011
bought this mattress protector for my 4 year olds bed and i am really pleased with it,it has past its test flying colours mattress was protected perfectly when she wet through and it is also very comfy and no rustling noises, i would highly reccomend.
on 21 November 2013
Very good condition. Thankyou as it comes in handy when receiving guests to stay over night with small children, helps in accidents as babies can't help themselves when it comes to leaking from nappy.
on 27 April 2015
This is an excellent mattress protector as it is waterproof yet soft to lie on with a terry towelling top surface and does not make you sweat. It is machine washable and can be cool tumble dried for convenience. This is an excellent product and I would recommend.
on 21 November 2012
When choosing a new mattress protector for my little girl I was dreading that it is not going to be as nice as the one she had on her cot bed mattress, but I am very pleased to say it is as great. Good stretch, doesn't make a noise and is easy to put on the mattress. Great purchase
on 2 March 2012
Excellent product. Much nicer bonded backing than the previous plastic backed one I had which disintegrated after 2 washes.

Excellent customer service from the company Shellmark Textiles.
on 7 May 2013
Have used it on a guest bed, they slept well and had no complaints with it, no sweating or crinkles. The towelling pad section could be slightly larger to come to the edges of the bed. No accidents on it yet so cannot say to its waterproof properties.
on 18 August 2012
this has been a wonderful product to have as we have a son who has additional needs and has night time toileting problems . this sheet washes well , we have only drip dried it . this only takes the day to do which is great as you can put it back on the bed by the night time .
it has been very comfortable for our son to lie on , which is very important to me that he is comfortable .
I would reccommend this item to others and I am very pleased with it .
on 21 July 2013
Good quality protector, at a really good price. Fits our new deep matresses well, so am pleased with it. Have yet to wash it, but previous experiences with similar products have been good, although they do take time to dry unless you tumble dry them.
on 23 October 2013
This does exactly what it says on the packet! I bought this because my teenage son is going through puberty and i needed to keep his new mattress new! I would recommend it to my friends and family.

See one answered question