on 22 August 2017

Fits perfectlyas expected
on 21 August 2017
Brilliant
on 4 May 2017
It is helpful for rain, wind and maybe a small buffer for noise. I don't go anywhere without it.
on 15 May 2017
does the job
on 28 February 2013
Brilliant robust plastic cover to keep out the wind and rain.
It folds down and fits back into its own little blue bag to store in the glove box of the car for when needed next.
I can't fault it. It's brilliant
on 15 October 2015
Tight fit and very stiff
on 17 March 2017
Expensive for a plastic cover, tricky to fit to pebble car seat.
on 15 March 2017
Amazing product and perfect fit
on 6 July 2012
Love this cover it fits my cabriofix perfect and looks good, good ventilation and has a hole where the carry handle is so u can still get hold of the carseat. Fits on really easily. Comes in a little fabric bag but I don't bother with folding it back in. It's small and compact so I just keep it in the basket of my quinny buzz, which is a tiny basket but the cover fits in there fine.
on 27 February 2011
If you can clip your car seat onto your pram/buggy wheels then this raincover is a must. I didn't have one for my first child but when my second arrived this was one of the top items on my list to get. The price is reasonable, the plastic seems quite durable and the air vents are large enough to let air in, but not too much wind. It comes with a storage pouch but I have no idea if I could fold it back down to such a small size again! But its not really an issue, I just make sure i keep it in the car.

My only concern is the elastic thats secures the cover over the car seat, I am not sure how long this will last as it seems quite flimsy, time will tell.

I just can't understand why maxi cosi don't include this as standard when you purchase the car seat.