on 22 April 2009
I am a 'Child Behaviour Consultant' and have used reward charts for over 30 years for children of all ages. This chart is robust, accommodates 3 children on one chart, (each child using different colour stars), allows you to use the ready made task comments, (for eg 'I must brush my teeth' or 'I must make my bed')which are included and provides a wipe-clean pen for you to add your own tasks as applicable. This chart can be used for children of any age and when you are done, you simply wipe it clean and pack it away ready to use during the next problem phase you encounter. I highly recommend it, even though its more expensive than some other charts available, i think it is definately worth the extra cost. Note that this is not a potty training chart, for potty training, there are some realy nice (and much cheaper) charts geared specifically toward potty training which will be more exciting for the potty training age. This chart is specifically aimed at correcting problem behaviour encountered in your every day life with your children.
on 13 April 2016
I have 3 boys and this star chart has been a godsend.

They each have a colour and some magnetic stars along with a few suggested "chores" to do and a wipe clean pen to fill in your own ones. The stars were in a pack and I had to individually pop them out and store them somewhere where they wouldn't get lost or eaten by little mouths but my children have been so motivated to actually do their chores.

Very happy with purchase
on 14 August 2009
product was a bit cheap, the card was warped as if it had been stored in a damp place and the pen was completley dried out and unsuable so went in the bin, did debate whether to send the whole thing back but my child had opened it by then and wasnt letting it go! no over impressed to be honest have seen better charts in the high street and also took longer to arrive than stated.
on 3 August 2016
Having not used a star chart for a while, I decided to go with this one based on reviews and the fact that we can have stars for both boys in one place.

This is a great, good quality product which should last.

This morning they both stayed in bed until 7 (!), made their beds (!), ate breakfast with minimal fuss, and once finished my 6yo announced he was going to tidy his room!
on 27 May 2010
The stars are very fiddly and wont last very long. The front coloured paper has already started peeling from the magnet backing and have only used it for 2 weeks. Also the spaces to place the stars on the board are too small to accommodate 3 children, which is the reason I bought the item... overall not very impressed

Reward / Star Chart Magnetic
on 4 October 2015
Bought this for my 3 sons (good thing there are 3 spaces for 3 children! ). They get a star if they do their reading, homework, piano practise and general behaviour each day. This then translates to money. Nice sized board that we have in the kitchen. Wipeable board and magnetic stars so can be reused each week.
on 19 January 2016
Great reward chart! We use it with our 3 year old and it does the trick. I agree with previous reviews saying the stars are a bit questionable & In fact a few of the colours just fell off our stars. But overall is say it's worth the money and the board itself is well made.
on 29 July 2014
Lovely star chart, headings work well and room to create your own. It's a bit too old for my 2.5 year old yet but good for introducing the concept of reward and will work well as she understands more. Little magnetic stars fall off a lot when not in use, could do with a little storage pouch to keep them in, but otherwise a good purchase
on 25 July 2014
Absolutely live this chart. Great pre-printed tasks and also few spare ones and plenty I stars to give away! Also the quality of the chart is sturdy enough so when it came face to face with my 2,5 year old trying to destroy it - it came out as a winner;) lovely bright colours and would recommend to any parent!
on 19 October 2014
Unfortunately we can't wipe the words off now, despite using the pen. The nature of the product means the challenges may be written up there for some time so I don't feel it's fit for purpose I'm afraid. The stars were okay though.