on 23 August 2017
Bought it for a Canon Powershot G7X and fits snugly. Solid construction. Nice small pocket for extra cards but little room for anything else.
I had to look pretty hard to find this particular camera bag on Amazon, although the search results seem different now. There are tons of generic bags that are probably perfectly adequate but I wanted the Sony brand for my new Cybershot DSC-W350 and it was important to me to have the zipped model to completely exclude dust. The Sony bag LCS-CST (and many of the others) closes with a flip-over flap with velcro closure, whereas mine has a two-way zip. Also, I chose the soft-padded model because the hard-shell types, in my experience, can eventually crack. In short, this camera bag is all I wanted: good quality, well padded, equipped with a handy little pocket for a spare battery, and the belt loop looks sturdy. One detail that may be of interest to some is that the camera fits inside with room to spare, which for me it's a plus as it makes it easy to get the camera in and out. There are slimmer options out there but I would never carry a compact in a back pocket, so the relative bulk of this case is no problem at all, in fact I like its generous padding. The price is very reasonable for this quality and I would certainly recommend it.
on 24 October 2013
Very good case. The RX100 fits nicely even with the Richard Franiec grip fitted, and the outer mesh pocket holds a spare battery. I like the fact that the loop fastens around my belt with a press stud so it can be removed easily.
on 16 August 2015
wow what can I say about this little gem of a camera bag

I was looking for a case for my sony rx100 mk1 and came across this little beaut , its like its been tailor made for the sony rx100 . it feels great with nice padding that reassures me my camera is looked after even in my pocket while at work and it has a nice zip design to allow easy access yet keep the weather and dust out .

there is a small pocket on the front but you wont fit much in there when the camera is in the bag but for a spare memory card it is still very handy

it also has a belt loop on the back which some might find handy

ive given this 5 stars because if your a sony rx100 mk1 camera owner I don't think you can do much better then this case , high quality , great fit , sony branded , 30 day money back if your not happy , quick delivery , what else would you want?

highly rated 5 star case for the sony rx100 and so much better then the cheap ones ive tried
on 17 January 2014
My Sony DSCHX50 fits into this case - just! You might want to think of something just a little larger all round.
on 19 April 2014
The camera fits in this case very nicely. I got this for my DSC-HX9V and now getting another one for RX100.
on 1 April 2014
this is a great compact fit for Sony WX300. Keeps it small and easy to carry when out and about.
on 29 June 2016
Bought for a Sony RX100 mkI camera and it is a perfect fit.

My camera goes everywhere with me and in the 18 months I have had the camera, the case is as good as new. It provides sufficient padding for day to day use and I would have no problem recommending it.

If you need extra space for spare batteries/memory cards then you might need to look elsewhere as there is only a small pocket for extra storage and I keep a small cleaning cloth in mine.
on 9 December 2012
i bought this for my w series camera it does what i want, protects the camera, a good soft case, a gooid im opinion quality item
on 26 August 2015
I have owned one of these cases for about 3 years my camera a Sony dsc-hx9v, a perfect fit. My daughter has purchased a Sony dsc hx-90v so I knew this case would make an ideal gift for her. It will also hold a spare battery and/or another memory card. It also has a very good belt loop on back. Stitched in & held by a press stud. 2 very good buys if I say so myself.