Customer reviews

KONG Wubba Dog Toy - Large
Colour: Red|Size: Large|Change

on 31 October 2013
Christmas is getting closer and what better than a selection of hard wearing but play inducing toys, nothing lasts long with this Staffie, but it certainly gives him a good time before he finally destroys!
on 15 July 2017
You can't go wrong with a kong wubba!! These last my strong chewing dog longer than most toys. I have learnt that my pooch prefers the wubbas with ears though as she holds an ear and, when she is on the garden, she kind of piaffes in a circle whilst bouncing and slapping the wubba intermittently on the floor and then up onto herself. It is hilarious to watch but she obviously loves the wubba!! Highly recommended and a very well made and strong toy
on 5 August 2017
I bought this for my 10 month old Vizsla as bee just destroys anything fluffy. The nylon outer material is so far still intact around the toy but the 4 tails were destroyed in no time at all.
I'd also assumed that, given the shape, there was a traditional Kong toy inside, however the wider part appears to be a very soft squeaky ball and the top a separate much harder ball of some sort.
on 4 March 2017
Ordered this for my 10 month old labrador puppy. He loves the squeaky noise it make and playing fetch with it. Also good for games of tug. However, when left to play with it on his own he chewed through the material in about 15 minutes and removed the tennis ball from inside it. The toy provided lots of fun during the short time he had it but is perhaps not best suited to strong chewers. I'd hoped that being a Kong toy it would last longer. Rather expensive when it lasted such a short time. Although my puppy really enjoyed it I'm not sure I'll buy another because it was destroyed so quickly.
on 13 March 2017
This is an updated review. I bought my first large Wubba much earlier in the year and my dog had lots of fun playing with it and ultimately chewed the squeaky ball out of it. (She can still play with the squeaky ball, it's very tough) and still plays with the remaining fabric part. Recently we thought we'd lost it and I bought her a new one. My dog was literally delighted and she just loves it. Can't rate it highly enough.
on 24 November 2016
Oh my what can I say we have a miniature dachshund so you'd think he'd be a sweet little thing wow this dog destroys EVERYTHING. But WOW we've found a toy he just can't break he loves his wubba it's without a doubt his favourite toy he's always shaking it about and squeaking it. We've had it a few weeks and it's still in one piece which is pretty amazing as most toys last 30 minutes max. Will be buying many more Kong toys
on 20 August 2017
So disappointed my dog chewed this into bits in less than one day I hoped with this being a kong product it would last as well as his kong but unfortunately not. I do not recommend this if your dog loves to chew you are wasting your money get nylabones instead they keep him happy for hours.
on 21 March 2017
Ive had bunch of kong toys, they usually last well. Unfortunately it took my cockapoo (who weighs 11kg) less than 2 hours to tear the top of the toy and the ball contained in it to pieces.
Ive had enough value from kong toys in the past to buy more, but this one was a bit of a fail.
on 28 March 2017
Unfortunately my greyhound had his teeth through the material in moments after first playing with it...As soon as there was a fray he began pulling at it and had it in pieces. Probably great for slightly less enthusiastic destroyers of toys.
on 26 August 2017
Puppy loves this, quality is great. It squeaks on the bottom ball which I didn't realise before ordering. The tails make it easy to throw further than a tennis ball. The size is good for a larger dog breed but would be too big for anything smaller than a retriever size pup.