Intex Easy Set Up 10 Foot x 30 Inch Pool
Size: 10 feet x 30 inch|Change

on 18 June 2017
Perfect 👍 just what we wanted
on 17 July 2017
After reading some bad reviews about this type of pool leaking , I took a chance and thought it might be ok..
I set the pool up on a bed of foam matts and started filling it up.
When it got to 4 inches of water it started leaking from one of the seams..
I found a tiny hole on the inside of the seam joining other seams.
The surface has tiny ridges so I don't think a patch would stick to it so I've ordered a replacement.
Let's hope I'm more lucky with the next one!
Of course waste of time, water and 3 days of sunshine coming up..
I'll let you know what happens with the next one..

14th August 2017 Update..

The replacement was fine , no leaks , we used it and was a lot of fun for the kids .
Full up you're looking at 18 inches of water maybe 20 max if it's dead level .

So I'm changing my 1 star review to a 5 star one as we have been luchyky with the replacement, and now sending back faulty one before we get charged twice..

15th August update..

Just realised Amazon are not arranging pick up and need to send old one back so arranged next day pick/del for £7.50
It was a bit confusing because on the return slip said collection on next business day but got no confirmation and then on email said pack it and post it so that's what I'm doing ..
review imagereview imagereview image
on 4 July 2017
I'm slowly understanding Amazon ... seems 10 people can buy the 'same' product, but all receive completely different things! I ordered this pool, with pump and thankfully, got this pool and pump (only paid £35 for it thou, in 2 wks it's more than doubled in price - and it wasn't on offer!).

The ring hasn't deflated as in some reviews. The pump has a UK plug, like some.. My kids love it (been up and being used for 10 days now) but I'm finding it relatively high maintenance (filter wise). I've got the chemicals, the dips, the floater, a net (which I seem to be using a lot to minimise the amount of debris getting picked up in the filter), a cover and just ordered the solar one, as I want my kids to enjoy it for the whole summer .. and just bought a 12 pack of filters as the 'replace every two weeks' as per the guidance, could end up being every few days! Whether the filter pump is defective or its such a good pump,I haven't worked out yet.. Basically, visually the pool can be clear, put a clean/new filter in the pump, cover the pool and and it's pumping great.. 12 hrs later (cover still on, no one been in pool) the pumping is down to barely a trickle - or nothing and to get it back to normal I have to ... bung up the outlet and inlet, turn off the pump, remove filter, blast with hose (at c£5 a pop for new filter, I simply can not justify a brand new filter every 12 hours - and the instructions say a blast from a hose is satisfactory 'using best judgement), replace filter, remove bungs, fill up the chamber again, turn back on and it's pumping again properly... And repeat 12 hrs later... I've asked the seller of the set up to see if there is anything I'm doing wrong.

But, to conclude - your kids will love it (you may not!) .. Assuming you get the same item as I did !!!
on 23 June 2017
Very happy with this pool. Nice and deep so my 4 yr old (nearly 5) can really splash around.
on 3 July 2017
A really great pool at a good price. Easy to put up. This is a large pool and once filled, you won't want to empty it to put in fresh water, I would say suggest that using a filter is essential (I use the Intex filter and also an Intex heater).
on 12 November 2017
This is the second of these pools that we have had. They are easy to set up and use and are a great size. We use a chemical floater with chlorine tablets and a filter pump to keep it clean and clear all summer. We use a solar cover to keep it warm and a pool cover to keep the leaves out. It got a tiny hole in the inflatable top tube after a few months which was easily fixed using a bike tyre repair self adhesive patch (made by superpatch). This works much better than the suppplied repair kit and a set of patches only costs a few pounds. The only downside is emptying and cleaning it at the end of the summer, its a bit of a pain to make sure it is dry and clean (easier if you have kept it clean using chlorine and filter) before putting into storage over the winter.
on 23 December 2017
Bought this as an emergency pool to transfer the fish into, but, have to say for anyone wishing to buy an adult size paddling pool to splash about in during a hot summer this is ideal! Only needs the minimum of pumping up which does not need anything more special than a good set of lungs and a few puffs - only the top ring needs inflating. The sides walls are ‘solid’. The pool was out the box and up and running in less than an hour without any hassle, skills or equipment. My fish are very happy in their temporary home. As a small pool for the summer my guess is this would be great fun for adults and children alike.
on 17 July 2017
Fantastic pool, takes ages to fill up but its easily big enough for 4 adults and the children drive into it (I know they are not supposed to). One set back, the top ring had a hole in it from the time I blew it up and it keeps going down but have contacted the seller and they have sent me another one and I can return the one I have.
on 29 July 2017
I have purchased four of these pools over the years and have always been delighted with them. However I cannot make the same statement regarding my latest purchase. The price was very low and as I already had two pumps from previous pools I decided to purchase the pool only. Whilst these are not being sold as "seconds" it is my belief they are as the quality is not the usual standard of Intex (compared to my previous three pools). The thickness of the wall is not the same and consequently the shape of the pool is different, it is a lot lower and therefore the pool is not a deep as it should be. Hopefully it will last the summer but I will be replacing next year.
on 10 July 2017
Great for £20, takes ages to fill but was expecting that.