on 3 October 2011
Recommmended by daughter for my walking boots to enhance life span.
After first application can see difference in that leather has water running off.
Supplied next day after notification from supplier.
on 3 November 2015
Used Nikwax products for a few years now as the products work. One of my pairs of motorcycle boots are not waterproof but have used this and other Nikwax products on them and only heavy rain penetrated them. I always recommend Nikwax.
on 24 February 2014
Having researched the best (and cheapest) solution to leaking boot problem I thought I would hit up NIKWAX ( I use other NIKWAX products for other things) and found they do this Wax for leather cream.
I bought it and used it immediately and thus far I have dry feet again.
It is easy to apply but make sure you have cleaned your boots first and you have plenty of space and clean clothes as it can get pretty messy.
As it is a liquid it runs quickly but this makes it easier to work in to the seams and joint to the sole I would recommend 2 initial applications allowing 12 hours in between as this will give time to let the leather absorb the first load.

I would recommend using any of the NIKWAX family of products they just work.
on 24 November 2014
This sludge in a tube works as advertised but is incredibly messy to apply. The applicator pours out 'cream' like a concrete mixer, slathering it across your leather boots and dripping everywhere. It took a full t-shirt to wipe it off and buff a pair of boots, with plenty to spare on fingers and washbasin. Four days later, it still refuses to budge from under the nails.

Do yourself a favour and get the neutral version instead!
on 2 July 2016
I am not convinced by this. It is a water based wax and it did not really help my new leather and goretex boots, they still leaked a lot after an application of this. I ended up going back to a layer of dubbin Cherry Blossom Premium Dubbin Shoe Treatments and Polishes PCDUB01 Black 50.00 ml , which did work for the boots and did make them waterproof. The application sponge is also a bit flimsy, it fell off the cap after just using it twice, so don't expect to use if for the whole tube. I love the other Nik products, this one does not seem to be as useful.
on 29 November 2013
Great for waterproofing boots and footwear.
Using it for 20 years + and there is no better product.

More words
on 24 November 2013
This produce was easy to use, and gave a good waterproofing to my walking boots. Would recommend and buy this again
on 23 August 2011
would have liked to know that this product has changed in packaging as we were looking for a tin not a tube. fantastic product does the bike leathers and boots great. would highly recommend for use.
on 11 October 2013
This is the first time I have used this type of waterproofing on my leather boots, always used the wax before which is no longer available so awaiting results
on 22 June 2014
This wax is fantastic I've used it on by boots, hat and husbands leather hat too.good stuff overall. Very pleased.

See one answered question