Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Verbatim 43639 4.7GB DVD-RW - Spindle 25 Pack

on 16 April 2014
the best thing is the price for these rewritable discs as you get 25 which is quite reasonable

many of the discs start off OK but after a few recordings and before the full disc is used my DVD recorder sends out error messages such as - DISC ERROR - and then fails to complete READing the disc after 10 minutes after switching on. I have to turn off the player in order to stop the process as it still says "reading" after 10 mins, when i turn it back on and then quickly eject the disc i notice the dark circles on the disc. These discs are to be avoided. and lead to READ problems.

but then again it could be my player - but this ERROR problem only occurs with discs with the dark circles on them.
on 30 September 2017
These DVD's are perfect for what I need, as I often have to delete titles, so RW are perfect...as you can just use again if necessary...I always buy this make, excellant value and never any problems...I recommend!!!
on 13 May 2017
works great. Nicely priced.
on 7 February 2014
Unlike some others I've never had any issues with these disks. Maybe the type of machine they're used in makes a difference? I use mine in a Panasonic DVD recorder and I don't think I've had a single duff disk.

Although the product is good I was not however impressed with the delivery, the post order service in this instance gets zero stars from me.
on 23 March 2017
Delivered in a few days, very good discs, can be used on different computers for storageand making home movies.
on 4 April 2017
Thought I'd try these re-recordable DVD's, arrived promptly, work fine, am happy with the purchase
on 22 August 2017
I have achieved what I needed to do thanks to these discs.
on 16 April 2017
Brilliant discs have bought these many times suit my needs :)
on 21 July 2017
Very good for re-using. Always buy these when needed.
on 9 August 2017
Good product, good price, would reccommend.