VINE VOICETOP 50 REVIEWERon 1 September 2014
I bought this for my baby daughter as she was fascinated by a friends baby's one recently when we were around at their house and obviously now it is hers and in her house it's interesting but not as interesting as when it was another baby's! The cow is really quite cute and she does like playing with it but only for short periods of time. I think the reason for this is that the cow switches itself off after a little while if any of the buttons and rattle spinner aren't being used and as she is too little to know how to turn it back on again this annoys her and she moves onto something else. A good toy if a little irritating when it is singing for the fifty millionth time "I'm a cow come play with me, learning colours and shape yippee" but aren't the majority of baby toys a bit annoying on little sleep and playing for the umpteenth time?!!
on 6 March 2014
My daughter goes crazy about this (5 months old) and she loves the flashing lights. Would probably be better and more played with when she's older
on 31 July 2014
Both my 5 month old son and I love this cow. Sure the voice is a bit annoying but aren't all kids' toys? Its got various different sounds, songs and phrases and turns off quickly when the baby isn't playing with it which saves batteries and doesn't drive you mad. Size is about that of a cantaloupe so a little bulky for a small child but fine for one that can sit up by themselves or can lie on their belly propped up on their elbows (like my son). It has a nice ring they can hold onto as well.
on 27 June 2014
Our daughter was given this co was a gift when she was about 5 months old. She took very little interest in it then but a few months later it was suddenly a favorite! At 8 months old we moved house and the cow somehow disappeared in the move but seeing how much she'd loved it I bought her another one after a while and although she's too little to articulate or maybe even realize that she 'misses' something, the joy on her face was clear to see when the replacement arrived in the mail - she loves it! She's now 14 months and it's still a favourite. Highly recommended!!!!
on 30 May 2015
Our baby likes this well enough, but it looks fairly cheap and our has a loose connection so the batteries can become displaced. Also the picture of the moon/sun on the blue square is a sticker. Our little one is teething and will bite anything. He appears to have eaten most of the sticker, having gnawed at it with his first two teeth.
The cow's "voice" is not too annoying, but there is not as much learning to be done as is billed. The cow will say, "red / blue / green", "circle/ square/ triangle", "ABC" and "123" and "In the day the Sun shines bright [not brightly]. Twinkling stars come out at night." That's it.
on 4 December 2013
I got this toy for my 4 month old little boy. He was getting bored with his play mat and I thought this would be good at keeping him entertained and also help him learn.

The toy is easy for him to hold and the buttons easy to press. They light up and talk to him when he touches them and the voice is easily understood.

The only downside I have is that it switches itself off if not touched for a minute or so.

All in all a good little interactive toy for the price
on 24 June 2013
i bought it when my little one was just 1.5 months old. now she's 10 months and there is no toy to entertain her as much as this one. she started with just rotating the middle square, but now she keeps on pressing all the buttons until she finds a song and starts to dance. can play with it for hours.
on 11 January 2011
The trouble with buying an "Amazon Best Buy Deal" is that other people may have had the same idea...This was the case with this toy. I actually forgot that I'd ordered it for our 9 month old baby boy. My wife was very impressed with my present choosing.

Come Christmas day and it was opened to and enjoyed immediately by the baby. He loved it, making the noises and the happy cow face smiling at him. Later in the day when family turned up to dish out gifts he received another 3 of them (proving what a popular choice it was)

Highly recommended but watch out for the duplicates. Have to say though, Amazons returns policy is second to none and there were no difficulties returning one of the duplicates, the others were re-wrapped and given as gifts to other babies.
on 21 June 2014
Got this for my four month old, the noises and lights hold her interest well, she cant play with it herself yet though but it looks like it will be easy for her to press the buttons to activate it. Nice size so we can take it wuth us easily, the sounds arnt too annoying
on 7 November 2014
Looks great, but the baby we bought it for is not old enough to speak yet so he can't tell us if he likes it. I will try to remember to do another review when he starts talking.

See one answered question