Colour: Satin Silver|Change

on 14 January 2011
I bought two of these lights to go in my kitchen and utility room having just had them re-fitted. I'm really pleased with the quality and they fit in wonderfully. The brushed metal makes them look nicely rustic.
on 4 July 2013
Bought two. Very pleased with the quality and the price. They take 100 watt bulbs which is brilliant because hard to find lamps nowadays that do - NEED light in the kitchen. Only downside is changing the bulb. you have to remove/replace the delicate glass cover whcih is held in place by screwws. Was terrified would break or drop it. Piled lods cushions on floor underneath!
on 15 September 2010
We were so pleased with this lantern, it is attractive and gives a good light. We would definately reccomend it.
on 11 August 2011
really happy with the cost and quality of this lantern, i purchased one and was so pleased we decided to fit another one in our home
on 2 March 2011
This light is smaller than I thought although given dimensions are correct.

It looks okay but have since brought one from Ikea which is same size, much nicer and much cheaper!!
on 20 September 2012
Really nice product, very good value for money. Easy to install, a lot of people have commented on this lighting fitting, looks great.
on 25 June 2010
I bought two of these for over a dining table. Good quality in stainless steel. Look excellent in place.
on 10 February 2015
These are great good quality lamps. Had two in the kitchen at my old house and wanted the same in my new house. I got them to replace awful spotlights and have found they give out much more all round light. Would recommend them.
on 22 March 2012
For £40 I was a bit sceptical about the quality but was pretty surprised when I received it. It's solid, well made, as described and looks great in my hallway. This is a good quality,good looking product and I'm glad that I ignored the negative feedback!
on 2 March 2014
Just as displayed, excellent value as I had priced this in a national electrical lighting chain at double the price. Using Amazon "Prime" I had the fitting in my hand 18hrs later, what a fantastic service. We'll packaged without any defects, I cannot fault goods or service.