on 21 April 2017
Lovely quality, very stylish & good value. Bought a pair for our kitchen diner. We fitted filament LED bulbs too which really enhance the effect.
on 14 August 2016
Great product, just what I was looking for. Product is exactly as described and looks exactly as the picture. Delivery was quick as well! Really happy with the light fitting!
on 7 November 2017
Lovely light and well made. Good value for money and great customer service
on 1 February 2018
Spot on, looks good in the log cabin
on 12 November 2016
I have put my lights up and realised there are parts missing and have already cut the lead and fixed it on ceiling !!! Can I have the rest of the light fixings please!!!!
review image
on 8 November 2016
I bought it to replace a similar one which had the glass broken. It's very nice for a country-looking or antique kitchen. The glass is open though, and during the summer moths can get into it and die inside.
on 9 January 2016
Never quite gives off a bright enough light. Will probably try and buy some different bulbs at some stage. Looks good though.
on 2 March 2014
Just as displayed, excellent value as I had priced this in a national electrical lighting chain at double the price. Using Amazon "Prime" I had the fitting in my hand 18hrs later, what a fantastic service. We'll packaged without any defects, I cannot fault goods or service.
on 10 February 2015
These are great good quality lamps. Had two in the kitchen at my old house and wanted the same in my new house. I got them to replace awful spotlights and have found they give out much more all round light. Would recommend them.
on 20 September 2012
Really nice product, very good value for money. Easy to install, a lot of people have commented on this lighting fitting, looks great.