on 4 November 2008
I think this product is really great. Connected to a computer you can convert your handwriting to typed text easily. Of course, if your writing is scruffy then there will be more errors in translation, but that just helps to improve your handwriting - if you get my drift - Wonderful
on 18 February 2010
This product is great, and nice and easy to get used to using.
Its simple to use and easy to set up. The idea behind it has allowed me to save time, in that when I'm writing up a patient's set of note, I can keep an electronic copy for myself and my own learning.
I haven't used the software recognition much, but so far its pretty good.
I like the fact it can be used as a tablet input to a pc: always an added bonus.

My only quibble is that replacement ink is a bit tricky to find. You need the Parker Vector Pen Refills. That, and blue ink is supplied; I would have preferred black.
on 17 February 2007
i bought the digememo on 11/2/07.

i use the digememo in college what i like is you just write on normal paper and everything is stored so when i come home i can just upload all my notes onto my laptop. and what i really like is you can change all your handwriten notes into microsoft word and you can edit, change fonts ect
on 31 October 2008
I attend quite a few meetings a week and found the DigiMemo very useful for jotting notes. If you need a quick notepad and want to keep the notes in rich text mode on your PCs hard drive, you will find it useful.
The drawbacks are that it is quite heavy to carry around - especially with the new 'lite' notebook computers around, and transferring your notes to Word will note work without an additional software. All in all, if you can afford £300 for a new lite computer, its worth more in value than this product, but then this actually transfers your notes directly (like a scanner) to your pc.
on 28 May 2011
The cd software disc supplied was corrupted with a number Trojan & other virus, had to go to makers site to download drivers and installation files.
Once sorted it works quite well and am waiting to see what sort of lifespan it has.
on 1 November 2011
This is a very easy device to use. I was waiting for my son to come home from university to get it working for me but within 15 minutes I had mastered the basics and had written text and had it converted to a word file. Using standard paper and being able to use Parker refills for the pen cartridges is a big bonus. I am seriously impressed.
on 18 February 2010
I am delighted with this product, it has certainly made note taking / keeping so easy, especially when purchased with the recommended handwriting recognition software. Would definitely recommend both.
on 10 March 2010
it does what it claimed to do, was easy to install. i was expecting it to use the pad for everyday work list which i could transfer to the computer. it does that but is quite long winded and it easier for me to just keep a diary.
product has no fault, i think i bought it for wrong purpose.
on 2 October 2015
It says:When connected to a PC, the Digimemo A402 offers an on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing with the digital page. That is why I bought it.

It does * offer * it but it does not work unless you run it with Admin rights by going to its file if you can find it - every single time. And that is hit or miss. Since Windows 10 it may or may not work for you - it no longer does for me. No new drivers are planned apparently. Ironically they supply lots of ink for the pen. You won't run out! The sellers do not care if it works for you. I'd steer clear as it has cost me about £170 with postage.

If its the other features like handwriting recognition it may be OK. I do not need that as tablets and phones do it much better anyway.
on 28 April 2010
The product works well and does what it says. However I bought one from KJ Global which needed to be returned as it did not work correctly. Eventually, after a long time and no attempt from the supplier to keep me informed, despite my frequent attempts to gain information, a replacement arrived which seems fine. The supplier however refused to refund my postage. My final e mail from them, referring to my negative feedback on their shop front, stated "We do not have any control over your feedback. Therefore, please find out how to remove it and we will give you the refund of shipping charge as soon as we find the feedback has been removed or changed to a positive one". You may drawer your own conclusions as to who you buy from.