• Customer reviews

on 21 October 2016
I bought this wig as it looked like the closest I would get to one which would allow me to dress up as Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
On the plus side, it's a decent enough quality costume wig, much better quality than the ones you would purchase from pound shops and the like. It arrived retail boxed, and is adult sized. The 'hair' is a little shiny and nylon-looking, but it is thick and attached well, giving full coverage.
The main issue that I have with the wig is that the picture is, to my eyes, quite misleading in terms of colour. I needed a gingery/light brown wig, which this appears to be. However, upon arrival, it is very blonde - more Fred than Shaggy.
Also, if like me you're hoping to be Shaggy, you'll need to take a lot off the back, as its got quite a few bouncy blonde ringlets.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 April 2013
Bought this for my wedding (Late 60s early 70s theme) and it worked a treat, could just imagine myself as a student back then when my hair was that long, felt comfortable and looked real 10 out of 10.
on 14 February 2018
Perfect I wore it in a music video.
on 17 November 2015
Actually pretty good. Inexplicably I was forced to attend my daughters birthday party dressed as Flynn Rider from Tangled. I am bald. I purchased this with the plan to cut it to size. Actually worked. Hah. Marvellous.
on 15 June 2016
Very synthetic looking, but did the job, and remained in a useable condition.
on 18 July 2017
Good quality. Didn't malt and survived a full day of fancy dress.
on 22 June 2017
did the job, arrived as expected
on 24 December 2015
Haven't used it yet as fancy dress on new year's eve. Looks great, a bit glossy nylon cheep looking but that's to be expected given its price. Will suit me just fine for what I want it for so full marks.
on 10 March 2017
Difficult to put on didn't use it in the end
on 26 February 2017
Very happy with this product.