on 14 May 2017
My original Tomtom charger broke, so I replaced it with this one, which does the job, works well.
An Angel's Alternative
Cold Steel on the Rocks
We Are Cold Steel
on 4 September 2013
The socket that goes into the sat nav fell off and stuck in the sat nav the first time I used it, I would have been better off going to Poundland and saving myself some money, which I did later. It only cost about £l.39 so it wasn't worth the hassle of complaining or returning but it could have damaged my sat nave and got me lost into the bargain, however this chance to review is a bonus!
on 15 July 2017
Perfect
on 9 April 2016
In use
on 13 September 2013
I bought this as my original charger broke. It is good quality and very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend this product
on 26 March 2014
wasn't sure if it would fit but it did and delivery was so quick,tom tom working great ,now i know where i'm going
on 21 April 2017
Arrived fast and does the job well.
on 26 September 2014
doe the job
on 6 December 2009
I was concerned that the low price might have meant it was too cheap to work. So far, so good and apparently no worse that the original Tomtom one, which failed!
on 10 April 2017