on 15 April 2017
This bench is on my patio which is on the harbour side and everyone have passed remarks saying that it is a very strong nice looking bench, I have bought it in memory of my father and am really pleased with it. Good value also.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 May 2017
Excellent quality bench seat.As in my early days I did a 5 year apprenticeship as a Joiner I can tell quality when I see it.The seat is well constructed and Teak(grade ONE) was always my favorite timber.when I was at work in a Naval Dockyard.I am very pleased. I also bought the protector but you need to let the wood weather a week so I cannot yet make any comment on this but I am sure it will be good..
2 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2016
I got this beautiful bench for my retirement, putting money towards it from a collection I received from work colleagues. This one was a little more expensive than others I was considering but it just looked so good and so solid and the reviews were exceptional. The bench was received within 3 days and was, as promised, fully assembled. After leaving the bench in the garden for a week I treat it with the recommended Jati teak protector which was really easy. The bench now looks and feels gorgeous. My only concern, and this has been mentioned in an earlier review (2009) is the small collection of rainwater in the recess on each arm of the bench - I hope that this will not have a detrimental affect on its appearance in the future. I do intend to regularly treat the wood with the Jati teak protector but I would be interested to receive a response from the manufacturer and whether they have had any issues with this in the past.
on 10 June 2016
A great solid wooden bench, nicely put together, purchased the staining/protection oil and it came up nice. I looked at many garden benches and I know this costs more than many of them out there but after reading many various reviews and taking lots into consideration I opted for this one and have not been disappointed, looking forward to a seat outside now.
review imagereview image
on 22 February 2018
Fantastic service . The bench is perfect well made and hard wearing. Great craftsmanship, this company go the extra mile for their customers. Delivery quick, a good experience.Will use again . Thank you
on 22 August 2017
Bought 2 of these benches a few months ago. They looked fabulous on delivery, clearly quality items (and they're delivered assembled by the way, and were even put in place by helpful delivery driver). Most of a fairly rainy and non-spectacular North East England summer has passed and they are still great. Recently spruced them up by re-applying oil (but then I'm only using cheap teak oil). Can see them lasting many years. Customer service was great when I asked questions before purchase, and informative about delivery. Terrific purchase, very happy, recommended.
on 27 July 2017
This Bench was my final choice for a Wedding Present,having looked for quite sometime,I was impressed with description although I haven't seen it Bride and Groom to be are delighted .......I was pleased with your accurate delivery time not an easy address to find or garden to struggle through...thank you.
review image
on 5 July 2017
I ordered this bench for a memorial and so glad I did. It looks good quality in the pictures and description but it is far better than a thought. I could have got a bench cheaper but this is well worth paying the extra for better quality. The arms are chunky and seat area nice and deep compared to a lot of benches making it very comfortable. I also like that it has very sturdy leg supports. More than pleased with my purchase! Jati also gave me a choice of dates to have it delivered and asked where I wanted it place. Very professional.
on 28 August 2014
The bench has a nice solid feel, and looks well designed and well constructed. Good size too. Now the important test is to see whether the bench can survive a cold and wet Scottish winter. The other teak products I have bought from Jati have all done well. The other great selling point about this firm is that their products arrive assembled. No ghastly adult assembly required.
One person found this helpful
on 27 July 2013
I am so happy that the bench arrived fully assembled as it now has a feeling of solidity and being well made. Very comfortable in use even during the lengthy sessions of the current hot spell.
My only regret is that I did not give more thought to choosing the 1.8m option as I now realise that this would have suited me even more.
8 people found this helpful