Size: Large 62.5x48x4cm|Change

on 7 April 2011
I do agree with the lady writing that you should never tell your puppy off for going somewhere else than on the paper but that doesn't really change the fact that this is a simply replacement for newspaper or whatever your puppy normally goes on - and it's brilliant. No more pee on the floor running off the paper it stays where it is suppossed to and the pads lasts at least a whole day before you have to change them. The only con is that it's more expensive than using newspapers but definitely worth it.
on 13 June 2011
Bought this as it had pretty good online reviews. Have it had it about 3 weeks now and the only thing my pup has done with it is lie on it and shred the pads!
Bought a puppy training spray to use with it and that still does'nt work. Have gave up and binned it.
If you have a B&M store near you, I would recomend going there as they sell pretty much the exact same thing for less than £5.
on 20 June 2014
Louis eats and chews E V E R Y T H I N G - and I wanted some kind of puppy pad options that would encourage him to use them for their purpose, not as a toy. I'd seen one other much more expensive option, but they were out of stock, so I decided to give this a go and it's BRILLIANT! The pads clip in securely, and the tray is a great size for my dog. He never once chewed it, and because the pad was gripped in, he was unable to try and pull it up. Brilliant!
on 18 November 2014
9 week old Cockapoo pup trained to use this within a few days. Other puppy pads can be bought to fit (60 x 45) and I am using those purchased already...however absorbent there is a limit ...and it needs changing. It is best to turn the kit over to see where the rim needs to click through and hold it and the pad in place....then all ok. Not sure how long it will be useful as the pup grows....but hoping the idea will stick in her mind even when she is bigger... I am pleased with it!
on 14 December 2013
as i have an elderly cat who doesn't always manage to hit the litter tray this product is ideal and esy to clean and disinfect thankyou
on 22 November 2012
I Received this product in good time, it was a good, safe, fast delivery which I was very grateful for! The product is the perfect size and looks exactly like the photo and as described, i just hope puppy 'gets it' and uses it properly! Fingers crossed! X
on 6 June 2013
Although the set up has been great for our pup, we do have trouble fitting the two parts together. In my opinion the pads are slightly too big - not allowing the parts to clip together easily. We resorted to using a rubber hammer. We are quite elderly so using fists was a bit painful.
55 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2012
The Savic Puppy Trainer Starter was very useful for our young puppy and much better than the newspaper we had been using. He soon got used to doing 'his business' in the correct place.
on 9 May 2013
Not a bad item, but my puppy forgets to use it. I feel that the tray could be bigger as although a small dog, it is still a bit on the small size
on 25 April 2014
This is a nice size starter kit and I like the way that it holds the pad in place nice and securely. My pup soon got the idea of using it and I have had no problems. I have a Dachshund pup which as you know is a small breed, but I am still pleased I decided to go for the large starter kit as it gives her plenty of room to move and I think the medium wouldn't have been big enough. So you have larger breed pups think you would need a bigger size. Item was well packaged and delivered very fast. Usual good service I have come to expect from Amazon.