on 19 May 2014
Worth upgrading to this comfort lead, much better than the regular version.. plus the 8m are great to give my dog more freedom.
on 23 February 2015
Two years of wear and tear and still brand neww (except for notches on the plastic). Highly recommended.
on 16 August 2014
very good as I expexted
on 14 April 2011
This lead broke within 48 hours. I took the advice of there website and bought the medium weight one they advised for size of dog, a slim bedlington terrier. When I complained I was told I needed a lead for a heavier dog and would not be liable for a refund or exchange. Appalling as this lead is quite expensive and I took the advice of their website!
on 2 January 2011
A perfect lead and arrived much earlier than was expected despite the weather problems.My husband has big hands and this lead fits well and gives the dog plenty of scope ,she is a westie ,the extra length suits her well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 December 2013
Been using a rope lead & collar up until now & letting our puppy of his lead at the park. Trouble is, the little 'prince' as my wife calls him doesn't like to come back when he sees other people in the park - he sprints to them while I am screaming his name (reminiscent of the Fenton video). He will then proceed to say hello to the person he feels is more interesting than me or doggy treats & will then promptly jump up at them - moreso if they choose to ignore his bad behaviour. This can get really embarrassing - particularly with the small boy 3 weeks ago who was wearing white jeans in the park...they were brown by the time Yorkie finished saying hello to him!

Am using this lead with a harness & gives him a little more freedom than a normal lead - 8 metres. Allows him to roam a little, but not too much. the locking mechanism works well - as does the button to immediately stop the lead from being let out. Hopefully after a month or so of using this lead, he will learn to stay a little closer & we can let him off the lead again.

But good purchase & am pleased - lead is well made - the plastic casing is sturdy & will last I'm sure. In terms of improving it, I would suggest that the shape of the handle could be made - perhaps more curved so that holding it is a little easier & will fit the shape of a hand or glove better.
on 2 July 2010
Very pleased with my felxi comfort long (8m) lead, would recommend very useful on the beach/parks where you are not sure to let them of the lead.
on 3 July 2013
I have used Flexi leads before and needed a new one for the new dog. The lead is super lightweight, and the cord is exceedingly strong. This brand of lead is one of the best I have used and I have never had problems with the cord getting tangled when it extends and retracts - unlike some other leads. The casing is sturdy and hard wearing, but it does get scratched quite easily. The stop/go button is easy to use and does not get stuck, all that is needed is a push of the thumb and your pooch is well under control in all situations.

The delivery service was excellent as per usual.

Do be aware that the actual colour is not the same as in the photo. Here it looks a nice sky blue, but the lead delivered to me was more of a violette, mauve, blue mix. I was a bit disappointed by this and also the fact that the grey plastic was aldready scratched on delivery - even though the lead was in its sealed plastic packaging, so the scratches did not come from the delivery or packaging. It gave the impression that it had already been used.
on 13 July 2012
I bought this to replace a Flexi comfort which was four years old and had worn out and broken. I bought this new lead because it was longer than the previous one and was suitable for the weight of our dog. Excellent product made in Germany. Well made and better than cheap alternatives. Good value compared to our local pet store who charge £4 more....
on 30 April 2014
Great lead, strong and sturdy, it functions well - the lock buttons are easy to use and preform well. The length of the lead is good for letting my puppy run around but still be fastened securely. The handle is comfortable and it isn't too bulky. I've had the lead about 4 months now and it's still in good condition however the lead does stick slightly when I let my dog on the loose (I think this could be because of frequent use clicking the lock button into place at the same position..) it doesn't really bother me as my 5 star rating reflects. My puppy is around 6 kg so it might seem that a 20kg lead is unnecessary but I wanted extra security. She runs full speed (and she's very fast) while she is on the lead and ends up jolting because she tries to run further than the lead allows, and the lead has held up, it hasn't snapped or ripped. I would recommend this lead.