Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 24 May 2007
Well what can I say it's Count Duckula, it is an amazing series which lives up to its reputation. Although the series has no Extras who cares its the whole series on DVD. All that matters is that it takes me back to my childhood of watching endless TV especially this as it had me in stitches. the episodes are as I remember and seem to be better now that they were then. Don't let the lack of extras put you off it is the series you buy it for not the extras.
on 7 April 2007
I didn't buy this DVD set for any extras, but entirely episodes of the second series, and all episodes are on here, in good quality. I suppose I should take one star off, because there are no extras - or because the overall artwork isn't that amazing, but hey, it's no big deal.
on 31 March 2013
I used to enjoy watching this when I was a child all those years ago, it is nice to see that they are now on DVD.
on 8 May 2015
Great
on 29 March 2007
Okay, lets get the biggest disappointment out of the way first.....

THERE IS NO EXTRAS AT ALL!!!!!!!!

BOOOOO!!!!!!

I read on the Capital Entertainment forums a while back that they were getting idea's for Season 2, but that was the US release, and this has been done by Fremantle Home Entertaiment for the UK. WHAT GIVES?

So the US version (if any) will have extras but the UK doesn't?

The menu's are pretty straight forward and boring, but hey, at least we have the complete Season 2......right?.......hmmmmm.....