on 6 May 2010
I work as a part-time face-painter at a zoo. We use Snazaroo facepaints on all our customers. Snazaroo facepaint can be used both professionally, for kids parties or simply for fun. The paint is designed for both young and old(er) skin, it is safe to use and easy to wash off. If you are looking for facepaint that is good quality without breaking the bank Snazaroo is definately worth a look.

As for the supplier, when I decided to order my own set of paints I bought 10 colours off this company. The post and packaging was reasonable and the delivery was fast and efficient!
on 9 March 2015
only used a little bit for my boyfriend and my halloween makeup - will last me years and years to come!
review image
on 18 February 2014
Good product. Painted my entire body using this and water and there is loads left.

I'm 6ft 5" and I bought this for a pantomime I did as the Hulk. Bought 2 of them cos i thought i'd need it but honestly one of these is enough to last 10 dress ups.
on 2 December 2011
Bought this to do my face for as Baron samedi (bond villain) for a party. The paint goes on easily and stays flexible enough such that it didn't crack etc all night. It washed off easily afterwards and my skin was fine the next day (even if my head wasn't!! lol)
on 4 July 2011
Great for dressing up as a smurf. One pot of this did 2 of us and it barely even looks like we've touched it.

It also washed off really easily in the bath. I'm also told its machine washable, but haven't tried it yet.

Tips:
- Remember you need to buy sponges.
- Use the lid to hold water.
- Put news paper down.
- Dont wear your costume while you're putting it on.
- Its darker and more even if you dab it on.
- If you put it on your hands, everything you touch will go blue.
- Wash it off before you go to bed.

Overall a great product, very impressed.
on 17 October 2010
Bought this Facepaint for Halloween because I needed an opaque white face. Came very quickly and it came in a nice bubblewrap package (I was concerned in case it would get smashed in the post) with the invoice. I'd recommend applying the facepaint with a High Density sponge rather then a brush. Applys wonderfully and comes of easily with wipes or a flannel and warm water. It gives fantastic colour payoff and is a very brilliant white. Would definitely recommend this product to anybody! 5*****
on 20 July 2010
Used this along with the orange snazaroo, I was in raging sun all day and assumed I would get tanlines as a result of the paint, but no! Excellent paint, only smudges if you take your hands to it when wet. I'd reccommend it over any others.
on 7 November 2010
Great product if you want to look like an Avatar. My kids had great fun. Good service, was dilivered very fast. A*
on 20 October 2011
Excellent product that arrived fast, my large friend and I have used snazaroo paints for years for Halloween do's (and dont's), it's easy to apply, the colours are rich and vibrant (well black isn't very vibrant, but it is a good deep black) it covers your skin perfectly and easily lasts through even the sweatiest drunken stupours you can throw up at it. unlike other paints i've used in the past it doesnt dry up and crack and flake off, it stays looking like you just applied it right up until you take it off. an individual pot will last forever as well, as mentioned earlier my large friend once covered his whole body in green Snazaroo paint for a Hulk outfit and i don't think he even used a third of the pot. it now lies safely tucked in his drawer of other things that he bought, used once, and then forgot about, like his wedding ring! taking the stuff off is not a problem either, it just washes off with soap and water, i have only used it on my face though, when my friend washed it off he had to take a bath and obviously the bathroom looked a little green to say the least by the end of it, it's not a fault of the product though, if anything it only demonstrated just how far this stuff can go. Great buy, highly recommend.
on 26 February 2016
I really love the Snazaroo face paints. I absolutely love face painting and fancy dress, Snazaroo paints always go on smoothly and provide full coverage, they also mix really well with other colours if you want to slightly adjust the shade.

Before putting the paint directly on your face I would recommend a full facial routine, this not only helps your skin to stay moist but it helps the face paint go on better and last longer. No one wants crusty paint rubbing off while partying. Id start with a clean face then apply a toner, followed by a moisturiser

The paint comes off easily which is always a plus after a boozy night out on halloween. I just use a damp face cloth to wipe it away. There will always be a few hard to remove areas with any product, such as nose creases and in the ear bit it comes off in the shower no problem.

This paint is also gentle enough to use on a childs delicate skin - I still recommend using s moisturiser before applying paint.