Colour Name: One Tier|Change

on 27 April 2010
I had bought another stand that was described as a Stagg stand from another site and it certainly was not as sturdy as this. THe locking mechansim is simple and heavy duty and it gives you confidence that it isn't going to give way under a little bit of weight. Used mine for a Fantom X8 which weighs over 22Kgs so it really is a good solid piece of kit for not a lot of money!
on 8 October 2012
I purchased one of these stands in May 2010. The locking mechanism has just given way following two and a half years of constant use (and abuse) - including outdoor work.
Although I would have liked it to last longer, I still think it is the best stand I've had - and I've been playing keyboard for 30 years.
on 10 January 2013
Solid and Sturdy, height adjustable and although no straps there is no slide of the keyboard.
In my view straps are not needed as they will not save the whole thing going over if you have a big dog or children crashing about.
Very good price and delivery.
For me.....perfect.
on 8 July 2009
An excellent, sturdy keyboard stand, able to take my double-stand adaptor perfectly.

This is great value at this price, and the free delivery arrived within a couple of days of ordering - top notch!
on 13 February 2015
Very disappointed. I thought this would be a good quality stand but it arrived with large patches rust where the single low quality coat of paint had flaked off. Immediately booked a return to Amazon who will cover less than half of my return postage costs.
on 13 April 2013
Strong and solid, good value for money

The only downside is that the keyboard does not get attached to the stand. You have to be careful not to push the keyboard.
on 18 January 2016
This arrived already assembled. Fairly straightforward to set to the correct height as long as you know to keep the little metal head out of the holes as you are adjusting it. It is well made and solid. I haven't used the small straps yet as I haven't investigated where they go on the keyboard. It has been quite stable without them, at least after one week. Very pleased I went with this model and not the cheaper one I was looking at.
on 29 June 2016
This is my first keyboard stand, and bearing in mind how much you can apparently spend on these I wasn't expecting something too great for this price. Good news - this is a really sturdy, well build stand. It's also surprisingly stable, and the ends holding the keyboard keep a solid grip. My Waldorf xTK is a relatively solid bit of kid but it feels safe on this stand.
on 30 July 2010
Excellent price compared to other music stores. Good sturdy stand. Double braced makes it more secure for keyboard.
on 28 November 2015
Had it for about 2 months now. Needed a stand for my old Yamaha YPT-210 and this one has done the job. No issues in terms of what it's supposed to do (Hold the piano up), but it is quite heavy for those who aren't going go have it delivered home. You're probably better off getting a taxi, than carrying it.