on 9 October 2014
Essential accessory for the aeropress filter system of coffee making. I find them very sturdy and they can be used three times each if you want to save money (I drink a lot of coffee!). However, I use a fresh filter every time as I believe re-using the papers does affect the taste of the coffee and at the end of the day they only cost a penny each. After use I retain the filter briefly, drop the coffee grounds in the bin* and while rinsing the remaining grounds off the rubber seal in the sink, use the paper to wipe the seal clean.

* Unless my wife wants them for exfoliating; mixed with a little liquid soap or shower gel she swears they are the best exfoliator around.
on 22 February 2018
These work very well. Best price I could find. I had considered buying a reusable filter but apparently these paper filters are better if they are rinsed before expressing the coffee through if you are trying to limit your cholesterol. Information gleaned from internet comparisons so I don't claim any expertise in that area. Being a little forgetful (lost quite a few teaspoons in the rubbish) I'm sure I'd be raking through the bin to find a reusable filter on quite a regular basis!
on 12 January 2016
I purchased this pack of AeroPress filters to accompany my Aeropress not realising that a pack of filters came in the box. So I have 700 filters, probably a years worth - or two. Which means that I can tell you that these are exactly the same quality as the originals!

They do a great job filtering the coffee grounds, I just used an espresso fine blend and not one grain passed into my cup of joe.

At a fraction over 1p per filter, you can't go wrong. I'll buy some more in a year or so :)
on 8 January 2016
They're filters! They filter!! They work!!! There's loads of them!!!! My coffee tastes great!!!!! (OK that's only a small contribution from the filters). I don't have bits of coffee in my teeth and mouth!!!!!! (that's definitely due to the filters). They're awesome!!!!!!! Buy them now if you have an Aeropress or something else that requires filters if this exact size and make up!!!!!!!!

My exclamation credits have been used up for the month so I must stop now.
on 4 May 2017
Simple, small, round. compostable. Fits aeropress perfectly. Much more convenient that a metal filter. I can push the "puck" of coffee and filter straight into compostable waste for collection and help the environment too!
on 2 August 2012
I am a huge fan of Aeropress coffee, and would not have any other coffee maker. I even take it on holiday with me.
The only disadvantage has been getting replacement filters, which, while cheap, have always come with delivery charges greater than the cost, so I was pleased to find these with free delivery.
While I was waiting for them to arrive, I remembered that the original instructions said that you could rinse and reuse the filters, so I tried this, and it worked - I used my last filter paper about 10 times with no deterioration.
Hardly worth the bother, since you get 350 papers for £4, but if you were really parsimonious, one pack could last you a lifetime!
on 18 May 2017
If you own an Aerobie AeroPress these are a necessity, no question. Yes you can purchase re-usable, cleanable filters but there goes your convenience!

Cheap as chip and worth more than their weight in time.
on 17 December 2016
This makes a good cup of coffee with relatively little mess to clear up afterwards if you use the filter paper.
I find it easier to clean than my Cafetiere which I couldn't always be bothered to use cos of the cleaning.
You have to stop and clean the Aero Press before you even drink your coffee but it doesn't take long.
I am looking forward to trying different types of coffee beans to find the one I like best.
on 4 January 2017
I don't know what to say. They are just paper filters. They get the job done. I personally prime them before use by pouring freshly boiled water over the filter whilst inside the cap, letting the water seep into my glass. I do this only because I am a bit of a snob, though occasionally the water does end up yellow, so I would always recommend priming first.

I personally prefer a metal filter to paper ones, however this is just my preference, as they simply result in different cups. I feel as though metal filters provide a richer, fuller body. I will definitely keep paper ones around at all times though.
on 16 December 2015
These filters can be a bit hit and miss in terms of cut and fit. I've had a couple of packs where some of the filters have been slightly to large and therefore didn't fit well in the end cap without creasing, or the edge of the filters have been slightly damaged/ misshapen again leaving a poor fit. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be an alternative manufacturer of the paper filters so your stuck with the (expensive) aeropress originals. Would invest in a stainless filter, but most seem to have mixed reviews. Amazon are certainly among the cheapest on line - as long as you're happy to include them as an add on item.